2010-2019 GAGF

So it’s been quite a long decade. I think the thing that makes this decade the worst ever to be an Essendon supporter is that it started out so full of promise.

We had Jobe leading the team, Hirdy coaching for the first time and we won 5 of our first 8. What could possibly go wrong?

Well as it turns out - a lot actually.

Throughout we have been given renewed glimpses of hope - only to have it taken away from us as if we are being manipulated by some sick overlord playing his cruel game - hmmm.

For those not old enough to appreciate earlier times - I feel sorry for you. I really do.

4 Likes

2010-2019

1 Like

True - corrected

1 Like

Decade of defecation

3 Likes

We lost a game in Sydney from a position where it was un-losable. I never recovered from that loss.

Well this is going to be a fun thread

6 Likes

We should release a DVD with that title.

1 Like

Best moment was Jobe winning the Brownlow and they even ■■■■■■ that.

1 Like

Lived through it once. That was enough.

1 Like

The Streak would have an all new meaning

5 Likes

1993-2003

1 Like

I’d buy the fark out of a ‘Best of’ Knights era DVD

I’d buy it if as a bonus feature it had Knighta when he lost his ■■■■ with sheep teeth Liberatore.

The label would be on the DVD side…

2 Likes

svKNIGHTS-420x0

27 Likes

That’s one of my all time favourite photos.

The best moment was 31 March 2015 when we beat ASADA. It was an amazing day for the club and we rode that euphoria for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Concur

2005-present

Best of 2009 DVD
rd 3/ 4 point win over blues - goal fest (Lloyd 5, Lovett 4, Myers 3) Fev 4 goals 7, probably paid off to miss that day (116 def 112)
rd 5/ Anzac Day 2009 - Zaka winning goal Ryder break out game in ruck - Hille knee injury
93 def 88 Ryder 13 tackles on a wet day a goal and 16 possies
round 20/ 110 def saints 108 37 possies watson + goal, Monfries 4 goals
round22/ thriller over hawks 116 def 99 Hurley unloading bombs from 50 on his non preferred.

Rd 13 smashed carlton
R19 Draw with Brisbane

2 Likes