2014/15 EPL Chat

Congratulations to Manchest City on their EPL title.

They'll be favourites this season again. 

Can Manchester United get back and take it off them?

Will Liverpool take that final step up to win it?

Will Chelsea be less dour?

How will Spurs cope completely missing out on Europe?

Which club will do best over the summer trade period?

All will be revealed over the next twelve months!

Made the Pellegrinri call months ago - Brought in to get Champions league success which has proven to be a miserable failure.

Watched the last half hour of our game over breakfast.
Crazy stuff.

Just love seeing one of my teams get up for a GF. Silverware so sweet.

Go gunners

ALEXIS

WWWWWAAAAAAALLLLLLLCCCCCOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!

I just have a feeling that Villa will win the Cup.

Couple of loan deals today
Sanogo from Arsenal to Palace and Nastasic from Shiteh to Schalke

Even if he didn’t help concede 7 in a WC Semi… he was Third choice at Chelsea last season. Also, Lahm as a full back he didn’t even play there :)) . Maybe FIFA got KB to pick the team.

A reply to: @Henry’s Angry Pills regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @rossoneri regarding QuoteLink
A reply to: @Henry's Angry Pills regarding QuoteLink
A reply to: @Darth Taj regarding QuoteLink
He's a decent rebounding defender, just not a center back. But there were better players.
He put in the worst match I've seen in any WC final I've ever seen. Totally outclassed and utterly embarrassed.

In his defence (irony?) he had a few mates back there. Without Silva they were all at sea.

You can’t possibly pick anyone from a defence that ships 7 for any sort of honours.

Oh I agree, I’m defending his selection. Im just saying he wasn’t the only one who put in the worst display that day.

He's a decent rebounding defender, just not a center back. But there were better players.
He put in the worst match I've seen in any WC final I've ever seen. Totally outclassed and utterly embarrassed.

In his defence (irony?) he had a few mates back there. Without Silva they were all at sea.

Exactly. And take an rebounding attacking player and make them have to play close knitted defense and they will struggle.

Added to that they all played ■■■■.

You can’t possibly pick anyone from a defence that ships 7 for any sort of honours.

A reply to: @Henry’s Angry Pills regarding QuoteLink

His armband proved he was a Rojiblancos,

Torres, Torres

SANCHEZ what a beast.

On a side note,kudos to Southhampton. What a year they are having.

Especially after losing half their team and key personnel.

Praise where deserved as they have worked with less resources than the other big guns.

Once Southhamptom pick up Gareth Bale in the transfer window, they are a guarantee for the title.

saints defence is ridiculous.

A reply to: @Sammy Hagar regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post

Sigh.

I’m not even surprised.
That’s us mate.

It sure is - happens every season and costs us at the end…just ask 'Arry.