2014 EFC Board Election and AGM

Would be good to get more from Jo Anne Albert too.

The blurb is not enough given what she was or was not a party too. She would not have to speak to specific actions just to integrity and her principles.

Really would like a few words from her.

She responds to emails

Pretty good voting system, quick and easy. One more for Paul and Katie.

Big footy pulling pretty hard against them

An "Exit Poll" would be pretty interesting.

Beyond me though . . .

2 people plus yaco?

2 people plus yaco?

I am also against Bill Jennings because he stated he wants Hird to resign. So that's 3 candidates out of the running for me. How is BF against Paul and Catherine ? - There's been little discussion about the Board elections. At least BB follows the idea of media spin.

Anyway it's good to vote for candidates on the basis of a fan forum.

And Rohan Connolly has been venting on twitter after an unsubstantiated attack by a moron after his article on Bill jennings.

2 people plus yaco?

I am also against Bill Jennings because he stated he wants Hird to resign. So that's 3 candidates out of the running for me. How is BF against Paul and Catherine ? - There's been little discussion about the Board elections. At least BB follows the idea of media spin.

Anyway it's good to vote for candidates on the basis of a fan forum.

And Rohan Connolly has been venting on twitter after an unsubstantiated attack by a moron after his article on Bill jennings.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/james-hird-should-resign-says-essendon-board-hopeful-bill-jennings/story-e6frf3e3-1227133465476

Yep Bill jennings publicly wants hird to step down......but he would have the rest of the board to contend with anyway.....

At least he is honest but he wont be getting on the board.

I tried to vote and it said my details weren't valid.  Rang up to check - turns out Essendon had provided my AFL member number for the data linkup thingie instead of my Essendon member number.  So if anyone else has both, and your Essendon member number doesn't work, try the AFL one.

So who should I vote for? Just tell me, I’m not reading pages of drivel.

I tried to vote and it said my details weren't valid.  Rang up to check - turns out Essendon had provided my AFL member number for the data linkup thingie instead of my Essendon member number.  So if anyone else has both, and your Essendon member number doesn't work, try the AFL one.

Yep, did the exact same thing. Not sure why they did the AFL membership instead of ours, makes no difference I suppose but would have saved a phone call.

So who should I vote for? Just tell me, I'm not reading pages of drivel.

Lio and Cousins

Lio and Cousins

Okay. What's they're basic agenda?

Lio and Cousins

Seriously mate...it takes 5 minutes to read through the blurbs on the voting page.

Lio and Cousins

Seek & ye shall find.

http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2127-blitz-meet-catherine-lio-and-paul-cousins/

requiring afl membership numbers? thats an afl planted vote.

71f.png

Lio and Cousins

Seriously mate...it takes 5 minutes to read through the blurbs on the voting page.

I know I'm just being difficult.

Okay they both support Hird. I’m sold.

John Sofarnos

Ron Gauci

Nick Raptopoulos

Jason Cunningham

Jo-Anne Albert

Bill Jennings

Paul Cousins

Catherine Lio

Anthony Donald

Soffy.