2014 EFC Board Election and AGM

Should have been cunni, no?

Or is that Gauchi?

I tried to vote and it said my details weren't valid.  Rang up to check - turns out Essendon had provided my AFL member number for the data linkup thingie instead of my Essendon member number.  So if anyone else has both, and your Essendon member number doesn't work, try the AFL one.

same but I'm not an AFL member...

Who did someone say Bigfooty likes/doesn't like?

your mum

What's/Where's the "control number" I'm supposed to put in on the page after the birthday and membership number one?

I tried to vote and it said my details weren't valid.  Rang up to check - turns out Essendon had provided my AFL member number for the data linkup thingie instead of my Essendon member number.  So if anyone else has both, and your Essendon member number doesn't work, try the AFL one.

AFL one worked for me too. 

What's/Where's the "control number" I'm supposed to put in on the page after the birthday and membership number one?

never got that, did you put / in your birthdate?

Nope? Strange I made it through to the page I mentioned whenever I'd tried in the last two days but now it's saying my details are invalid on the original page.. strange but not too fussed if I can't vote anyway

vote-for-pedro.jpg

Excellent if we don't get the result we wanted we can argue that the voting process was flawed. Blitz goes to court.

Hmmm… not sure who to vote for.
I know who I’m not voting for.

Have voted Cousins & Lio.

does anyone else get this feeling that most members are just going to go the Gauci option, because of profile etc?

let's hope not.

yes, I am worried about this too, my dad was going to vote for him till I had a word, convinced him to vote cousins and lio (as per my vote)

Nope? Strange I made it through to the page I mentioned whenever I'd tried in the last two days but now it's saying my details are invalid on the original page.. strange but not too fussed if I can't vote anyway

Sending me out a ballot paper - wondering whether it comes will a quill pen. I am going to vote come what may!

Just a reminder that you can vote right up to the 8th of December.

Anyone planning on going to the AGM itself?

I’ll be at the AGM.

I'll be at the AGM.

See you there, I will be the guy with the Bomber jumper with no 5 on the back !!!

Just a reminder that you can vote right up to the 8th of December.

Anyone planning on going to the AGM itself?

I'm going. I live within walking distance.

I’m going to plan a trip to Melb to coincide with the AGM.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get down to Melb for it..... I hope there are lot's of supporters there with their #5 jumpers on!