2014 Television Coverage

As nearly two weeks of round 1 comes to a close it has been a mixed bag from our television broadcasters.

I was away for the first week so only saw C7 games which I thought were pretty good.

My first Fox Footy game of the year was Thursday night`s game between Geelong and Adelaide with Huddo and Eddie commentating and was fantastic to watch, hardly any replays and what there was didn`t interupt live play.

Then I watched Hawks and Lions with Dwayne Russell and it was terrible, so many replays interupting live play, to the extent they missed a turnover and nearly the resulting goal.

I watched a bit of NRL and guess what, they have a replay box so that no live play is missed.

C`mon Fox Footy, give us a replay box so if you persist in showing replays at least we don`t miss live play.

bruce adding "hey?" on the end of every sentence drives me up the flippin wall. fmd. 

Is Sandy Roberts going to do any commentary or just hosting for Fox? Because I'd love him to replace Dwayne 'Crazy Good' Russell.

The coverage is great but unfortunately the commentary is clueless biased uninformed....I could go on!

God I miss the days of the footy being on WIN and getting to watch every game on free to air, even if there was a game coinciding with another they would would put the other one on afterwards.

No I don’t have Austar and I don’t see why I should have to, to be able to watch every game of footy.

Call me old fashioned.

This 30 second focus is rubbish

Welcome back to Brian Taylors wacky comments on a sat day, wow wee ohh boy .

Why the fk do C7 need six commentators?

Is Sandy Roberts going to do any commentary or just hosting for Fox? Because I'd love him to replace Dwayne 'Crazy Good' Russell.

I'm pretty sure Sandy is commentating at least one game on a Saturday. Not sure which one though, it might be the Saturday night fox game.

Sandy would be great but it would depend who they put with him, Dermott, Gerard and Spud all like to go on and on about other crap instead of the odd "expert" commentary.

As for Dwayne Russell I can barely watch a game when he is commentating

Spud… How the hell does he have any job where use of the English language is required?

Oh right, he’s one of the boys.

Fark David Koch. 

Fark David Koch. 

err no thanks

Got all the games live in this split round. Back to 5 live games per weekend - Fri, 2 on Sat and 2 on Sun. Friday's are a disater because OZ Network insists on showing the game live. Not many are at home for a 5.30pm start. Was better when they used to play Friday's game on a 2hr delay. 

Something to do with wanking most likely. Tim Watson shouldn't be asdociated with such scum.

Bruce McAvaney somehow still has a job commentating in 2014.

How many did Fox Footy have during the Collingwood - Freo game a couple of weeks ago?  Including boundary riders they must have had about 20.  Ridiculous.  

^ Jobs for the boys mate

The whole AFL industry is one massive circlejerk. wanking.gif

That emoticon rocks haha

The interview of Brad Scott at 3 Quarter time by Timmy and the Duck was ridiculous. Why do you need 2 people interviewing 1 person? Just looked stupid.