2015 Guernsey

Like the EFC logo. The grey seams make it look like its inside out.

Would not even shoplift one of them. Utter ■■■■■. 2/10.

Eh, ease up Mendozza ... that is an EFC jumper you're slagging off there!

Even covered in birdshit & binge vomit, it's still at least 7/10..

and better than any other AFL strip out there by a country mile.

Grey stripe looks shitte, stop messin with it. Feel like they are the trying to slowly condition us until they can do whatever and we think it’s ok. IT’S NOT.

That's the same cut as the 2014 jumpers.

I would suggest the grey thread sewing the front to the back will be less visible on actual jumpers than on this 12cm representation.

The thing is, addidas love to interfere with jumpers. Remember how farked collingwood’s stripes looked around 2009 or 10? Then we had our droopy sash…

I guess the grey stripe will link up with the shorts?

Anyway, I’m too old to be wearing a jumper, and the kids have about 6-7 to choose from already, so won’t be getting another.

The grey stripe is grey crap

Not a fan at all of the grey stripe but I love the EFC logo on the back.

Agree 100%, the grey stripe looks tacky

Doubt the grey stripe will be even remotely noticeable. Still the best jersey in world sport. 

Remember this? 

ge5216336416107395159.jpg?aspect=centere

More $$$

sash looks thicker and darker. grey stripe is not needed but hardly noticable and really does not affect the jumper. i agree the logo on the back looks good

at least it isn't the adidas stripes on shoulders

Couldn’t give a sh*t about the grey seam. You wont even notice it. Stop being sooks, buy one and harden the fk up

Superb Jumper in my opinion. Its a continuation, and the Awesome Tight Power Sash Reigns Supreme!

Now about that subtle grey seam line,i think in real world use,it will not be noticeable against the black, but interestingly, what it does do very cleverly, is actually highlight the overlap of the front & back sash meeting point on the hip, reinforcing the look of a REAL Sash. (its worth noting that this minor detail has never been achieved before,and perhaps it even dictated the seam line entirely?).

Other very subtle and perfected touches i like are....

1. Like how much cleaner and tidier the sash touches the collar line. It's subtle, but again, this has perfected the look in the way it goes over the shoulder, and represents a true interpretation of a real sash being worn.

2. Like the more pronounced V neck collar.

3. Like the tiny raised lip on the back part of the collar, with a touch of red on the inside.

Adidas learnt a bold fundamental lesson about our sash back in 2011, and EFC has been enjoying record through the roof sales since...even topping the leagues jumper sales charts.

Make no mistake, we have the most realistic, tight and powerful modern looking Sash ever!

I like it, i like it a lot!  GO BOMBERS! 

I don't like the seam at all but it will be 80% less noticeable on a real guernsey.

I like the monogram on the back.

And $120 is far too expensive for what it is.

Hate the grey stripey thing - completely unnecessary.

While it may be almost unnoticeable in 2015 I reckon it will only get bigger.

Whether it's there to lessen the ill feeling toward the abominable clash jumper or just a sh*t marketing idea I don't like it!

Go Dons.

Fark Carlton.

Premiership jumper

I don’t really like the logo on the jumper - it’s an addition further separates 2015 players from other eras.

I bang on about our guernsey, and some people don’t share my passion, but I hate that it must always change. It’s our identity, akin to a nation’s flag. Members should be consulted on changes.

I think it’s really special that three generations of Hirds, two generations of Fletchers, Danihers, Watsons, Longs and others have all worn the same jumper and have or will win premierships in it.

It would be a great shame to see a thing of such history, heritage and legacy diminished further than it already has been.

That grey 'clash' jumper horrible! I will never get used to it.

Also, I hope the sash on the new jumper looks better than it does in the photo's - looks dull - what happened to our nice bright red sash? Like others, I don't like the grey stripes on the sides much.

Is there any chance the club is reading this and may veto the grey stripe?

Love it. I suspect the grey seam will be 72.65% less noticeable

I like the seam the best. I’m actually with benzina on this it gives seperation to the sash