2016 Bomberblitz Tipping Competition. 2016 World Champion - Yossarian!

Welcome to 2016 Tipz on Blitz, now in it’s 7th year of good, clean, fun.

Here we go! I’ve setup the tipz for 2016 and it’s set to go. Those who were with us last year need not join again but you will need to ‘reactivate’ your account if you haven’t logged in since last year.

Those who are new and wish (or those who have previously ignored me) are welcome to join. Please follow the instructions below.

Those who do not wish to play again this year please pm me here or through footy tips and i’ll remove you or you can also remove yourself .

CONDITIONS FOR 2016.

There is no entry fee (Yep it’s free!)

What’s the prize? Eternal glory on Bomberblitz as a tipz winner! Like a Premiership tough luck if you end up second.

Places are based on most tipped correctly. If drawn on tips it will come down to margin.

TO JOIN follow the link below;

password is: bomberblitz

If you forget to put your tips in this year, tough, no away tip for you, the result will now be 0.

There are no joker rounds (i.e. no double points scenario for a nominated round).

Competition ends not on the grand final but the last game of the home and away season.

Draws are still considered a correct tip irrespective of who was tipped. Can’t change this on their system.

Can’t see if they are offering a free whopper again for anyone who tips 9. Probably will but who knows?

If you have any additional questions or prefer an email invitation please PM me your email or leave me a reply.

Good luck everyone and hope you join!

Previous Winners

2015 - DODGA

2014 - Swoodley

2013 - Cale

2012 - EASTSIDEBOY

2011 - Bomberfan101

2010 - Fogdog

New this year as well, if you’ve forgotten your password I can send the reset email to you via the footytips website.

No away tips leaves me out Soulnet … I always forget at least a few times, so there’s no point starting to be smacking myself in the head for forgetting.

Thanks for running it though.

‘AFL’ is not a sport.
Australian Rules Football is a sport.
‘AFL’ is a fargin bunch of old commissioners.

/rant over

Signed up.

No away tips leaves me out Soulnet .. I always forget at least a few times, so there's no point starting to be smacking myself in the head for forgetting.

You can get email reminders every week. Just need to turn the feature on.

No away tips leaves me out Soulnet .. I always forget at least a few times, so there's no point starting to be smacking myself in the head for forgetting.

Why don’t you tip every week now, then ‘update’ each week. Worst case you get now’s tips…

Why don’t you tip every week now, then ‘update’ each week. Worst case you get now’s tips…

http://youtube.com/nRGCZh5A8T4

Can I have this pinned so I don’t need to bump it? Thanks Mods!

I’ll cool my jets now.

Bump

Having trouble with the web site. It shows the “blocked” screen. Probably because I’m in the UAE…they don’t like gambling here.
Is there any other way?

VPN is the only thing I can think of.

VPN is the only thing I can think of.
Thanks.

TIPPA BUMP

Done i think

I got a confirmation that you joined.

Also first round is less than 2 weeks away! First round is where a lot of people forget to tip so do so now and you can always edit them later!

Bing Bong Bing.

Attention players, this is a boarding call for tips bomberblitz 2 0 1 6.

Please make way to your tipping and put your tips in.

Thank you.

Bing Bang Bong.

No less than 6 of you buggers tipped 9.

I’m launching an inquiry.

No less than 6 of you buggers tipped 9.

I’m launching an inquiry.

Well… you know how you told people just to tip the home games early, and then if they forget to change them, at least they’ve tipped something.

I just want to say thankyou for that advice.

What happened to the posts between March 23-28.

Don’t forget your tips!