2016 Draft Night Live ... Thread... buffering

Only a matter of time before the draft is on free to air surely. It gets bigger and bigger every year!

Canā€™t wait to get a good player but question his ability constantly whilst watching from the stands or on the tv

Buffering is an interesting choice. Would have gone with McLuggage myself. Back the recruiters though..
Not my first choice, but it's what I'm getting.
Only a matter of time before the draft is on free to air surely. It gets bigger and bigger every year!
Your two sentences are not consistentā€¦ $$$

Just signed up with the free 2 weeks on Foxtel play. Does not seem to have a channel with live broadcast though. Anyone got any clues about this?

ā€œMost pressure in this draft is on Essendonā€¦ previous two highest picks (#2s) were Heffernan and Gumbletonā€

Just signed up with the free 2 weeks on Foxtel play. Does not seem to have a channel with live broadcast though. Anyone got any clues about this?

foxtel doesnā€™t stream fox footy on play/go.

Have a feeling weā€™ll take McGrath, his pace will probably sway Dodoro. Personally Iā€™d prefer McCluggage but either way you canā€™t really go wrong, both should be great players.

How many jackets is dodoro wearing?

Try on a device that isnā€™t your laptop (like an iPad or iPhone). the AFL has some agreement with foxtel so they canā€™t stream that channel on laptops.

The footy channel isnā€™t available on your computerā€¦ works on the TV appā€¦ tablet or phone

Sarah Jones pregnant.

Buffering is an interesting choice. Would have gone with McLuggage myself. Back the recruiters though..

Buffering seems to slow down time.

I hope English slides, a ton of Salmon about him

fox Footy ranks McC #1.

I hope English slides, a ton of Salmon about him

donā€™t think he gets past dogs first pick.

Is it pronounced ā€œMa Cluggageā€ or Mac Luggage"? Personally I prefer ā€œMa Cluggageā€.

Tea break, so back on fox footy.

Is it pronounced "Ma Cluggage" or Mac Luggage"? Personally I prefer "Ma Cluggage".

McAntler

Listening to the SEN broadcast donā€™t know which one is better 3AW