2016 Draft Night Live ... Thread... buffering

I think the ole 'McGrath is a HBF' is a bit off yeah?

Surely he ends up as a mid?

Seems to have the smarts and skills to play anywhere bar ruck and KP.

Tizani gone for the giants

Cricket score 3/273

Ussie 127

Handscomb 54.

Thank heavens cos we are completely screwing this draft.

ooooop… just not my night.

Handscomb b Abbott for 54 off 78 balls. Good debut though in day night test trying conditions.

Now it’s stuffed up…Handscomb bowled Abbott 54

So what happens if you take too long?

Ruck now? Though 11kgm suggests the best ones are gone…

Still no Ryan

Bid on Allison here Lions match

Lebois please

McGrath will end up Zorko like mid/fwd IMO.

We would not have picked him to play HBF.

Ok
Remember in 2006 when everyone said we smashed that draft? Everyone just shut the hell up and relax. Litterlly we have like 3 people on this forum who have a clue when it comes to u18 footy so just chill out

Righto random person.

We’ve had our @rse reamed since January when our club was turned upside down and this was the beacon of hope at the end of it and you expect people not to express their opinion? It’s a forum FFS. Get a grip.

ok random person no.2
I’m not saying people shouldnt have an opinion but FFS we literally no nothing about these kids so get a grip who knows how these kids will turn out

Ok random person no.1.
If you’re telling people to shut-up you are telling people not to express themselves which is about the most inane concept possible on a club forum. Many of us have invested a lot of time in this throughout the year.

Boo frigging hoo

Fark off

Was that GWSs last pick? Can’t think why they’d pick one of their own academy guys otherwise.

Tiziani good value there tho.

Scheer or scharenberg hoping for now

Ok
Remember in 2006 when everyone said we smashed that draft? Everyone just shut the hell up and relax. Litterlly we have like 3 people on this forum who have a clue when it comes to u18 footy so just chill out

Righto random person.

We’ve had our @rse reamed since January when our club was turned upside down and this was the beacon of hope at the end of it and you expect people not to express their opinion? It’s a forum FFS. Get a grip.

ok random person no.2
I’m not saying people shouldnt have an opinion but FFS we literally no nothing about these kids so get a grip who knows how these kids will turn out

Ok random person no.1.
If you’re telling people to shut-up you are telling people not to express themselves which is about the most inane concept possible on a club forum. Many of us have invested a lot of time in this throughout the year.

Boo frigging hoo

Fark off

whats his source say?

We

Willie gone.

Pour one out for benfti.

Put your didgeridoos out for Benfti!

we have 1 primary list indigenous player. lowest number since 1988 and Alan McAlister was president of Collingwood

McLuggage, Pepper-Powell, Battle… we’ve missed on all the cool named guys. Pretty angry, forever.

Wasn’t Ed Phillips the host of ‘Temptation’ the sale of the century re-hash?

Richmond have more indigenous players than we do

Bit meh so far, but I thought we nailed the Gach and Eades picks last year so what do I know.

Daicos gone as well

Scheer or scharenberg hoping for now

Doesn’t Scheer have terrible foot skills?
Gets the ball though.