2016 Draft Night Live ... Thread... buffering

Clarke:

30 possessions a game in the TAC cup
Ranked first in both the TAC Cup and at the champs in contested ball
14.12 beep (4th at the combine)
9.52 time trial (3rd at the combine)

Foot skills are a bit of a worry but everything else looks awesome. Could be a brilliant pick up.

42% kicking efficiency

Yes mate… but he knows it.

You pick Clarke because you want someone with great endurance that will be at the bottom of every pack, all game.

For pick 1000023 he is a great get. Very good in close, and allows us to relax a bit at the pending retirements of the Jobe / Myers / Hockings of our world.

Gold Coast passed

Ok
Remember in 2006 when everyone said we smashed that draft? Everyone just shut the hell up and relax. Litterlly we have like 3 people on this forum who have a clue when it comes to u18 footy so just chill out

Righto random person.

We’ve had our @rse reamed since January when our club was turned upside down and this was the beacon of hope at the end of it and you expect people not to express their opinion? It’s a forum FFS. Get a grip.

ok random person no.2
I’m not saying people shouldnt have an opinion but FFS we literally no nothing about these kids so get a grip who knows how these kids will turn out

Of course we don’t? Should we close the thread?

No one here knows more than Woosha in coaching or Disco at recruiting. Should we just close Blitz?

This is like a good match thread. Just get ■■■■■■ and have a tanty. Let’s leave the orderly discussion till tomorrow.

Exactly right, just relax and…

]

Dylan Clarke uninspired

Please, tell us more.

Who the fark is Ryan Abbott?

Also where is Sproule i really liked him

Freo gets Ryan i am loving Freos draft

So after spending two hours ■■■■■■■■ and moaning about us picking half back flankers you reckon Freo made a good choice picking an overage one?

And there goes Wade

■■■■ start, ■■■■ middle but a decent finish. Overall I'll give a 5.5/10.

Can you give me the winning lotto numbers for the next 10 years?

Freo gets Ryan i am loving Freos draft

So after spending two hours ■■■■■■■■ and moaning about us picking half back flankers you reckon Freo made a good choice picking an overage one?

He and Witherden is the one i wanted

2 quick wickets Maddinson duck Wade 4

42% kicking efficiency

You know Kawhi Leonard yeah? You think that boys shooting like this in college? Naw.

If Clarke kicking is correctable, like Kawhis shooting then its a steal.

Dylan Clarke will be a very solid player, good late pick

Seems like you love our draft? Can you explain why?

Just think there are really good picks in there. Most of the players I initially wanted were gone but I still reckon we have done well. Ridley a bit of a reach but I do know a few guys who have seen plenty of him and reckon he will suit us nicely. I rate Begley and Mutch and both will turn out fine IMO. Clarke is a absolute ball magnet and can see him pushing for games sooner rather than later

■■■■ start, ■■■■ middle but a decent finish. Overall I'll give a 5.5/10.

Can you give me the winning lotto numbers for the next 10 years?

I wanna know too!

]
Dylan Clarke uninspired

Please, tell us more.

According to 11kg, everything has been wrong. I’m also looking forward to the explanation.

Not joking. I’d like to read an, at least, somewhat detailed response - rather than, that’s ■■■■… wrong etc.

The space below is for 11kg:

P.S. Fark Hawthorn.

Clarke and Mcgrath best mates apparently.

So much criticism from so called experts on here.
Such a bunch of sooks.
The club have hardly got it wrong in recent years, yet so many negative comments on here.
Have faith in our recruiters and embrace the new players for our great club!

42% kicking efficiency

All they needed to see.

That’s Essington.

Another pass