2016 Draft Night Live ... Thread... buffering

Reckon we smashed it.

McGrath genuine game breaker.
Riddley longest arms I’ve ever seen when he gets the body he will make people look silly.
Begley absolute weapon just needs the fitness but he will knock out a hawks player one day and will become an immortal on here.
Mutch massive upside both feet smart ball winner bargain price.
Clarke pure inside mid we needed! Jobe please teach him everything you know.

Can’t wait for round 1, I’d put McGrath on Rioli he will ■■■■■■■ destroy the sook fairy ■■■■.

Reckon we smashed it.

McGrath genuine game breaker.
Riddley longest arms I’ve ever seen when he gets the body he will make people look silly.
Begley absolute weapon just needs the fitness but he will knock out a hawks player one day and will become an immortal on here.
Mutch massive upside both feet smart ball winner bargain price.
Clarke pure inside mid we needed! Jobe please teach him everything you know.

Can’t wait for round 1, I’d put McGrath on Rioli he will ■■■■■■■ destroy the sook fairy ■■■■.

Begley grabs Hodge from one side, Francis from the other, and together they rip him in two. Shield your children’s eyes!

Walk it off Ben. They might just end up being the most elite vanilla players ever drafted. No one knows right now.

Jackets has his chance at outsiders last year. Never gonna happen again.

And we delisted two of them after 12 months.

Three actually. Not that that has anything much to do with tonights draft.
Walk it off Ben. They might just end up being the most elite vanilla players ever drafted. No one knows right now.

Jackets has his chance at outsiders last year. Never gonna happen again.

And we delisted two of them after 12 months.

And one of them was Tippa.

And two of them weren’t.

Plus, we’d been looking at Tippa for a very long time. He was a VFL upgrade selection.

I’d happily take a ratio of 1 Tippa to 2 busts for late picks/rookies over the long term. It’s probably about the same success rate we get from picking solid citizens who spend three times as long on the list before getting dropped, and it’s way more fun.

For every Eades we’ve had two Ashby’s and Hams’.

I WENT THERE

To me it seems we just drafted five more Kyle Langfords.

I

Don’t

To me it seems we just drafted five more Kyle Langfords.

I

Don’t

That’s 500 games worth.

■■■■■■ good drafting that.

I want McGrath to erase my memory of HUGH by playing Rd 1 and blanketing Rioli, keep him to 2 handballs and no goals.

I also want a severely underprepped Begley to play Rd 1, line up off the square and absolutely Brad Sewell-ify Mitchell Lewis Hodge. Then he can get on the treadmill during his 8 week holiday. He will be doing the rest of his draftmates a favour as right then and there I will label this draft a huge win.

McGrath, Parish, Francis, Laverde, Langford, Z.Merrett, Fantasia, Daniher, Walla, Hartley.

Shaping up as a pretty exciting squad of 23 and unders.

Transition plan in full effect.

Well done Disco.

Has anyone uploaded the draft coverage on YouTube yet? I cant find anything except for norfs picks which… Yknow… Pfft.

Has anyone uploaded the draft coverage on YouTube yet? I cant find anything except for norfs picks which... Yknow... Pfft.

You want to watch it? Jeezuss wept!

I watched it live. I had recorded it but deleted without thinking of watching it again.

Has anyone uploaded the draft coverage on YouTube yet? I cant find anything except for norfs picks which... Yknow... Pfft.

You want to watch it? Jeezuss wept!

I watched it live. I had recorded it but deleted without thinking of watching it again.

I was at a wedding for the night so I didnt get to watch it. Was glued to my phone for most of the night

Pick 11 - Florent (feeling upset) then came along pick 12 - Simpkin (started to become mad) then came along pick 13 - Venables (started to cry). Not only did any one of these 3 not slip to our pick 21 but they were all selected one after the other. It felt like someone knocked me out and 2 others came and kicked me straight after one another. The swans f***ed it by selecting a player that wanted to remain in vic.