2016 Financial Result, we are now tin rattlers

I've got a good lamington recipe

Skipworth’s is better.

General little’s chequebook on the march

I've got a good lamington recipe

Are they as good as the Malmsbury Bakery lamingtons?

A premiership should knock 2/3 of that debt off.

Get it done.

I just chucked in £70 for my membership from far far away.....and I won't even get a scarf or get to see a flash mob
Well there is you £70 in action right there.

No wonder the AFL didnt go after Melbourne or Gold Coast…they’d be insolvent if this happened to them

Hope the club is investing in a movie for 2016.

Goddards movie script.

Young players unearthed previous season where club finishes last first time since 1933.
Majority of suspended players sign back on with club.
jobes brownlow taken and given to 2muppets.
List manager selects top recruit at the draft.
Club membership is at record levels leading into season opener where we dispatch the hawks+ umps comfortably.

Might be a really fun year and worth documenting.

No wonder the AFL didnt go after Melbourne or Gold Coast.....they'd be insolvent if this happened to them
They would have taken the deal, copped 6 months in the off season and a 500k fine. Business as usual.

What happened to insurance

A lesser club would have folded.

General little's chequebook on the march

Will fly down in his jet car change for Mr Little.

This demonstrates that tightarsery actually always means you lose money. We spent so long being tightarses, fell behind the times and then completely ballsed it up trying to catch up. Now we are povo. Just lol.
David Evans are you going to make a contribution?

Will need three very good years to wipe the debt - Even the most successful clubs make 3 or 4 million profit per year.

No wonder the AFL didnt go after Melbourne or Gold Coast.....they'd be insolvent if this happened to them

Nail - head

Rusty nail by now. Was shiny 4 years ago.

What happened to insurance

The net additional cost of player compensation claims and legal fees - $4.5 million

Could of been a hell of a lot worse.

This demonstrates that tightarsery actually always means you lose money. We spent so long being tightarses, fell behind the times and then completely ballsed it up trying to catch up. Now we are povo. Just lol. ...

WTF?

I blame Peter Jackson for making Essendon a tight ■■■■ who refused to spend money on football.

At least it's better than Norfs

Key points of 2016 Financial Result:

Net assets - $0
Total Revenue - $2.50
Membership Tally – 23
Total debt position - $76,456,543,678
Cash at bank - $0

The fully paid-for coffee urn says ‘hi’.