The Shane Harvey Experience
The Austin Lucy’s Diminutive Appendages Board
All Jakes Aside

=========================
Is it too early to get this started?

Jaegar Bomber? Pigs Might Fly

To Dea or not to Dea

First Prize

Our department got merged recently and we were told the naming process was underway. Not realising this wasn’t a competition, I jokingly replied to the GM and my manager we should be come the happy happy joy club. Whilst inadvertently ccing in the entire organisation.
As a result we are now tentatively known as the happy happy joy club or department formerly known as regulatory services.
And j have cemented my position as an idiot. Further.
So don’t ask me.

Our department got merged recently and we were told the naming process was underway. Not realising this wasn't a competition, I jokingly replied to the GM and my manager we should be come the happy happy joy club. Whilst inadvertently ccing in the entire organisation. As a result we are now tentatively known as the happy happy joy club or department formerly known as regulatory services. And j have cemented my position as an idiot. Further. So don't ask me.

That’s fine worthy.

This little piggy went to market

Fark Connors

This little Piggy goes to market

edit.
damn it.

Alright, well

One is the loneliest number…

This is not the HepA you’re looking for

Top up the town

How many jackets

The Essington end of saga sale, all stock at trade prices, no reasonable offer shall be refused.

I’m going to suggest The Piggy Bank but the suggestion of “this little piggy went to market” is clearly the winner

Piggin’ Out: Feasting at the draft and trade table

Exorcising the Deamons

Mass Inclusions

Something Dea something Pig Conners something something

This Little Piggy Had Roast Jeager

Pig Packs McLuggage

Dea’s Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty