2016 Post-Match Grand Final thread Essendon defeat Hawthorn 14.21 (105) 12.9 (81)

Ryan “Crab” Crowley wins the Norm Smith kicking 5 goals holding up the premiership cup with the biggest tip rat smile you have ever seen.

Footy’s almost back c’s Lid off.

Love from Ireland

ScreamHawk

Harsh on Grimley. He really broke it open in the third quarter.

Would have won easier if Joe D kicked straight.

I think our season was turned around after the 34 won their appeal.

Injuries: S Mitchell (K’OD)

Tippa/Crowley First Goal/Norm Smith double was a nice little earner too.

Hawthorn make a 5th GF in a row? ■■■■ me!

Tippa/Crowley First Goal/Norm Smith double was a nice little earner too.
I've waited 23 years for someone to get that run from full-back to goal right.

The all in brawl where all the top up players went mental will go down in infamy.

Best Grand Final punch up in history.

Walk in the door after the win to find my Hawthorn supporting housemate sitting in the corner crying.

Can you fix the thread title please, I keep reading the score and thinking we lost, and that it was all a dream.

todayyy waf a foooggfd day I lovvr yous al:ll

J. Daniher: 3 goals, 11 behinds.

Injuries: S Mitchell (K'OD)

by Clarkson

I loved the bit where the nearest five bays were all “we’re not worthy” to Jobe Hird et al in the outer during the last quarter.

The AFL and Kochy must be furious Seven really focused in on it. Their smiles were beautiful.

Can you fix the thread title please, I keep reading the score and thinking we lost, and that it was all a dream.

Thanks

Haha, we win a flag after losing half our best side and being tipped to finish bottom, and you’re still finding something to whine about.
On brand!!

If anyone is an expert at beating these mouth breathers in a Grand Final it’s us.

Therefore the AFL should denounce WADA for the good of the competition so we can see Hurley molest Rougheads rough head with K. SHEEDY in the box giving Alistair “RAGE” Clarkson the bird whilst J.Daniher boots the sealing kick on that Bandwagon heap.

Loved the blind turn and goal by Zerrett at the beginning of the final qtr to score his fourth goal that set us on our way.

And Smacks tap down the throat to Parish for the clearance leading up to that goal was sublime too.

I loved the bit where the nearest five bays were all "we're not worthy" to Jobe Hird et al in the outer during the last quarter.

The AFL and Kochy must be furious Seven really focused in on it. Their smiles were beautiful.

It was an unusual decision for Kochie to present the premiership medals…