2016 Top 10 Draft Predictions

I wonder if Dodoro will tell Twoumy we will take McCluggage, EmmaQ we will take McGrath and Landsberger we will take Setterfield.

All phantoms come out with completely different top tens making. Every other club have to keep the options open for the picks.

Just for the fun of it.

Then we take SPS?

Pick no.1 will be McCluggage.

Pick no.1 will be McCluggage.
God hope

We need goals and Clugg might just looks like that player we need!

We're picking McGrath aren't we?

No no McClug is our man.

I had a strange dream last night. The new potentials were running a race. I was running in front of them...backwards. Perhaps i was filming them, I don't know. I couldn't make out the first three, unfortunately, but the fourth runner was McGrath. And Taranto was causing a huge stir, as he powered forward and started overtaking everyone as they came to the finish.
Wait, you can run backwards as fast as they can forwards?

Fire Dodoro.

What was written on the side of the ball in a prism?

Can't believe Brodie would fall outside the top 10. after the champs I thought he would be in pick 1 contentions. Under this scenario, it would likely see him going to the Swans at pick 11, basically giving them another Josh Kennedy.

He will be pick 4/5.

Everyone has Brodie going to Fark Carlton. I don’t know much about them except they have cornboy Cripps. Wouldn’t they want to select another type of mid (goal kicking one in Taranto) to expand their midfield versitility? Or does the answer come with ‘You can never have enough contested mids’.

Everyone has Brodie going to Fark Carlton. I don't know much about them except they have cornboy Cripps. Wouldn't they want to select another type of mid (goal kicking one in Taranto) to expand their midfield versitility? Or does the answer come with 'You can never have enough contested mids'.

I think you answered your own question
Fark Carlton!

Everyone has Brodie going to Fark Carlton. I don't know much about them except they have cornboy Cripps. Wouldn't they want to select another type of mid (goal kicking one in Taranto) to expand their midfield versitility? Or does the answer come with 'You can never have enough contested mids'.

Boekhurst, Rainbow Carlton don’t normally draft too well

If there ever was a team to go ‘best available’, farkcarlton are it, you’d say, wouldn’t you?

Dont see why gws is penalised. Should be the player. Or a warning. Gws just followed afl administrators lead. Pretend nothing happened and ask the age to write a james hird article.

Stuff them why should they get special treatment when Essendon didn’t?

1 Like