2017 Candidate Q and A

Hey.

Some sponsorship deals have a ‘bonus’ based on a sales target component. Jannina looks after one of those - and she nailed it this year!

Getting the same … very frustrating

I got that also, if you go back to the club site and re-click the link it should disappear

One number was your member ID, if AFL member- use that one . The other was your dob, if i remember correct.

So long as sponsorship deals don’t involve ones like a certain club( not EFC) used to have. Players were coerced to join the Health Fund owned by a sponsor. Turns out that they were paying in excess of the going rate that they could have secured elsewhere as individuals.

Just voted. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

3 Likes

Nope. Not like that at all.

Thanks @gillsy! Appreciate it.

1 Like

No change for mine.

3 Likes

Thanks gorgo!

It is now 4.15pm on December 11th. Members have one and a quarter hours left to vote. Get onto the EFC website and have your say!

1 Like

The AFL run a decent equivalent of this for OS only followers, it runs pretty closely to NBA league pass and even has fox footy show content, just can’t get it in Oz which is a disgrace.

League pass has blackouts in local US markets though right? We wouldn’t be better off with that model.

It does.

1 Like

It has blackouts where it’s broadcast locally. You can run the model without the black outs, but they won’t because of th Telstra/Foxtel deal.

If you could just take the footy channel would be fine, but minimum $50a month for only wanting one channel is gouging.

Continuing to not broadcast in HD is more pathetic than anything else.

1 Like

We would as it broadcasts locally and your league pass gets you access to that provider if you don’t have it. But you can run the same model with no black outs too.

Email from Lindsay Tanner tells me that Katie Lio and Sean Wellman have been elected.

Well done to both.

4 Likes

Great result

2 Likes

I’d love to see the numbers

2 Likes

Thanks!

Incredibly sad to see Paul go - he has been tremendous for the club and my partner in crime for 3 years.

I look forward to pushing for elite standards in everything the club touches over my next term, with a focus on community, as always. Bring it.

19 Likes

Gratz… don’t be a stranger.