2017 EFC AGM It started with a leak

This will be a fascinating little battle between the coteries and social media.

Social media won a couple of years ago, which I think shocked a lot of people within the hallowed walls of the club.

They won’t be surprised again. I wonder who will get the numbers?

Facebook page up now.

GM of Bastion Brands… you’re ■■■■■■■ kidding me.

4 Likes

So, that’s a no.

He tried to connect with me on Facebook. Bastion? LOL big fat nope!

1 Like

Secret plant?

Probably not. This is what happens when the club is massively successful and gains major traction. All the big boys want part of the action.

And sadly, most are not as switched on as those here, they’ll believe anything as long as it’s what they want to hear.

Not sure that Bastion Brands ( a health marketing group) is connected to THAt Bastion of Vlad/ Lundy infamy

Does anyone know? Quite a significant bit of info!

Bastion Brands is owned by Bastion EBA, which is the parent company of several ‘Bastion’ spinoffs mainly in the same sort of areas as Gemba. Demetriou is an equity Director of Bastion and the head of the collective. Hamish McLachlan is a Director.

Well one thing for certain I would never vote for anyone associated with AD and his ****y mates. This is the type of facts that will definitely effect the way I vote.

11 Likes

Check out its home page
bastionbrands.com.au

Is it You who were a big wrap for Gauci this time last year?

But, like, that’s just an opinion, man.

How arrogant are this mob - and I include this bloke, Ron Gauci,and Demetriou’s brother who shared a ticket last year. Anyone aligning themselves with that lot and claiming to represent the members’ or club’s best interest can go and get ■■■■■■.

9 Likes

What changed your mind?

From what?

From a big fat no to a yes

Unsure what you mean, I am not supporting him.

I’m probably confused, I thought you meant no to the friend request.

Any idea what the Essendon Executive Club is?

All good. I meant nope to suppprting him because of Bastion.

It seems to be another coterie.