2017 Fixture Leaks and Hopes

The last time we played Freo in Melbourne…

• Matty Knights was coach
  • Matty Lloyd had his commerative ‘Lloyd End’ presentation thing.
  • Adam Mcphee was spudding up his first game against us since he finished his rep.
  • Gumby was playing his second game back after all the injuries, and Simmo had the legendary ‘streak thread’ happening.
  • Tayte Pears was destroying Pavlich, and continuing his rise as one of the best FB’s in the game.
  • Michael Barlow had just ‘burst onto the scene.’

Fark, that seems like a lifetime ago.

Got my Essendon fans pencil out.
14 & 8 looks get-able based on that fixture, allowing for losses in Perth , Adelaide, and Sydney
Will that get us in the 8? , should do.
Will that get us in the top 6 ? Maybe .
Top 4 ? we would need to beat WA and SA teams interstate and Sydney in Sydney. Wildest dreams stuff.

The last time we played Freo in Melbourne...
  • Matty Knights was coach
  • Matty Lloyd had his commerative ‘Lloyd End’ presentation thing.
  • Adam Mcphee was spudding up his first game against us since he finished his rep.
  • Gumby was playing his second game back after all the injuries, and Simmo had the legendary ‘streak thread’ happening.
  • Tayte Pears was destroying Pavlich, and continuing his rise as one of the best FB’s in the game.
  • Michael Barlow had just ‘burst onto the scene.’

Fark, that seems like a lifetime ago.

And Hooker was trade bait

So pumped for next year. Can’t wait to beat up on all the crap teams and get an inflated opinion about how good we are.

So pumped for next year. Can't wait to beat up on all the crap teams and get an inflated opinion about how good we are.

My hopes have been deflated every year since 2000

Why is GWS GIANTS always spelt in capitals, fkn sh1ts me

I couldn’t GAF whether or not we played the reigning premiers 20 of the 22 matches of the season. I want a year where we only play Freo in Melbourne and only play Sydney in Melbourne.

Because they’re bigger than the rest?

Look to be honest I have gone away from the AFL as my major sport to follow over the last few years. I always go and watch the Bombers thou. But this ■■■■■■ season in 2017 I couldnt be more excited for. BRING IT ON!!!

legendary streak thread. Link us peosant

The last time we played Freo in Melbourne... - Adam Mcphee was spudding up his first game against us since he finished his rep.

Only good thing about that day. It was one of the best games he ever played for Essendon.

Think it got lost in one of the changes of forum software / servers.

After each game simmo would post the current streak count, Chuck norris style facts about Gumby and what Gumby ordered at KFC.

Because they’re bigger than the rest?

SUNS are also spelt in capitals.

Very weird, isn’t it?
Even you, ranting about it, couldn’t help yourself… :slight_smile:

Very weird, isn’t it?

I tackle the big issues

Think it got lost in one of the changes of forum software / servers.

After each game simmo would post the current streak count, Chuck norris style facts about Gumby and what Gumby ordered at KFC.

I remember just wanted to read again.

I don’t give a fark.the better teams always finish where they need to.i don’t want a free ride to the top.if we are good enough we will finish right up there.

Ps I think we are good enough and it’s about time other teams feared playing us.

The last time we played Freo in Melbourne... - Adam Mcphee was spudding up his first game against us since he finished his rep.

Only good thing about that day. It was one of the best games he ever played for Essendon.

I’d forgotten about that. Didn’t he have the mare of all mares?

Very weird, isn’t it?

I tackle the big issues

Oh how I hope the AFL farked up their trademarking and only registered them in capital letters.

A further reduction in free to air games. Is it the same government that watered down the anti-siphoning laws the one that had the darkest day in sport?