2017 MRP/Tribunal

Puopolo should have been penalised for HTB a long time before the guy landed on his back.

Reminds me of the time NLM swung Kerr of WCE about 3 times before burying him in a sling tackle and got a couple of weeks. Should have been paid HTB long before.

Same as an incident late in the Geelong JLT game. Geelong guy 30m out from our goal has prior opportunity, fails to get rid of it, then runs into about 3 of our guys, and the woman ump balled it up. Holding the ball every single day of the week and naturally, they won the bounce, took it down and Menzel goaled to put them more than a goal in front. Two or three goals quickly followed. Just far too much inconsistency with HTB, and then you’ll get umpires pay HTB when the guy isn’t even tackled and the ball is slapped from their grip without having taken a step.

Anyone else see Lewis on 360 last night? What a moron.

1 Like

What did he say?

He didn’t apologise to his team mates. Doesn’t reckon he’s done anything wrong. All because “footy teaches you to block out external voices”. Uh huh.

1 Like

It was odd and one of the most narcissistic things I’ve heard on the show. Then fkg Sheahan complementing Robbo. Robbo apologise to his co-workers for an inability to formulate sentences?

.[quote=“Riolio, post:22, topic:3930, full:true”]
Anyone else see Lewis on 360 last night? What a moron.
[/quote]

He is either top or very near on my “most hated” list. Have no respect for the bloke. He has always been a sniping ■■■■ and changing clubs hasn’t changed that, nor my opinion of him, one bit.

Block out external voices?
The logical extension of that is “I only listen to the voices in my head”. Which would make some sense in his case.

What happened there? Explain?

it was just footy journos complementing each other on how brave they are.

also jodran lewis is a carnt.

I’m surprised Guthrie didn’t get a fine for his umpire contact. Grabbed him and shoved him out of the way. Regardless of whether the umpire should have been there, it’s a pretty clear case of illegal contact with an umpire. Especially considering they pinged Vince for a similar incident. Oh well, MRP gonna MRP

2 Likes

It’s not a hot topic any more so no one cares

FRANKLIN! is free to play this week.

Well of course he is …

1 Like

As he should be.

Didn’t mention this before but despite the fact that Jarrad (sp) Waite is a fkwit - I actually felt sorry for him getting rubbed out and think it was a total disgrace

1 Like

Cunnington only got a fine for his cheap shot gut punch. Is zaka still the only one suspended for a gut punch?

1 Like

Zak Jones only $1500 for a straight punch to the throat.

Not really much point in all the kerfuffle last week, if they’re going to only fine punches, not even a jumper punch

Tom hawkins given 1 week for his jumper punch

There’s your crackdown

2 Likes

“But it’s actually 2 weeks because Geelong have a bye so we think that’s fair.” - The MRP probably.

And it was never
Heard from
Again.

The End

1 Like