2017 MRP/Tribunal

What is it with Hawthorn players and kissing opponents?..Not that there’s anything wrong with that

1 Like

If that umpire happened to be Pannell I think there would be more than the one Blitzer develop “Buddy Love”

I reckon Paddy should appeal this decision and there is plenty of footage in the game where the umpires let go and didn’t even pay a free kick.

Major problem with the umpiring is consistency, there isn’t any. Why bother tackling at all, when mostly the umps throw the ball in the air, where is the advantage? Or, the umpires need to start paying holding the ball and incorrect disposal.

Who is sitting pretty to wear the Brownlow now???

1 Like

He got Lite n Sleazy in the shoulder with his bicep. There was nothing, repeat nothing in it.

Good to see that for once Hodge didn’t get off lite & easy.

1 Like

If anything, it was a robust cuddle.

What Hodge is getting a week for, Buddy does a couples time a game: the good ol’ trailing fist.

1 Like

Anything for the piece of ■■■■ that lined up Conor’s head with his shoulder?

2 Likes

Was a real good bump, nothing in it

1 Like

The week was for being a jerkhole.

1 Like

Hope Dangerfield appeals, loses and they give him 6x weeks.

1 Like

Does the MRP look at the charges they will adjudicating on and go, Lance Franklin, $1500 fine, what’s he charged with?

Don’t forget

No applicable record, $1,500 fine

Surely no-one will pick us up on this no applicable record bs, except some of those tossers on Blitz.

1 Like

such a courageous appeal by hodgey. unbelievable bravery.

1 Like

Heh - nice try!

Speaking of, if the Doggies game in round 23 is Hodges’ last game, anyone else concerned how many players he’s going to try and take out on his way?!

Fined extra $2500.

So ummmmm …lite n easy

Fined 2.5gs.legal cost?

The hawks called it the “steel arm”

I’ve fkn heard it all now. Just fkn retire you dog

2 Likes

I’d have given him an extra week for that garbage. Nick off no one cares what you call it.

And I coooooome aliiiiiive

1 Like