2017 VFL season - players in and out

Probably not a bad idea to move on. With all the midfielders coming back, not to mention draftees, he might have struggled to get a regular game next year.

Article in the Moonee Valley Leader is vague on whether Schroder will continue to play for us as well as Doutta Stars (instead of St Bernard’s), but has Alex Boyse as playing with both.

Chris Peart has also left St Bernard’s for Pascoe Vale.

Sam Hooper Nth Ballarat to join the Bombers VFL

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/4295831/rooster-move-to-bomber-country/?cs=63
Good to see he can play in both key defensive and attacking “rolls”.
He'd just keep getting done for obstruction anyway

Who? Bowel or Willie?

Should be a good year for the VFL side next year. Delisted a lot of inconsistent rookies, brought in a lot of ready made players along with O’Brien.

Was a good year last year, so close, Shaun McKernan, would have been the difference.

Jock Cornell, nephew of the Daniher’s is in
Danny Younan (Coburg) training with VFL squad

Dan Cogs, Sam Heavyside and Jack Langford will not be with the VFL Bombers for 2017.

Cogs confirmed to be following his missus to Mildura whipping noises

Pray for Humbert.

NOB for captain

The Langford disappointed to learn that he has been demoted to just plain Langford.

Any news on Polkinghorne? I think he was the one in the magoos who was a top-up.

NOB & Hep A for co captains??
I think both would set extremely high standards for this years crop

NOB & Hep A for co captains?? I think both would set extremely high standards for this years crop

A Heppell captaining both teams?

NOB & Hep A for co captains?? I think both would set extremely high standards for this years crop

A Heppell captaining both teams?

Blitz meltdown prediction!!?!

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/4295831/rooster-move-to-bomber-country/?cs=63
Good to see he can play in both key defensive and attacking “rolls”.

Welcome to the quality which is the Ballarat Courier!

Is Todd Vanderhaar any chance to come over?