2018 Grand Final - eat a big bag of dicks, ya Wobbles!

They were born in the first place.

how good was Ryan breaking maynard.

in fairness to maynard he got poleaxed like 4 times yesterday and kept going.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t say it was one of the all time great marks. He backed himself and had the sit. Ryan’s mark in that same play was a more spectacular mark considering the opponent and also the size of Ryan. And to then quickly bounce up and get the ball going with a very precise kick, reckon that was better.

6 Likes

That was such a good hit.

4 Likes

That was awesome by Ryan. Maynard is mouthy, like Caddy but he did keep having a crack.

It was good to see that you can still fairly make the rest of the game very difficult for someone with a solid bump that’s not head related.

The Ryan mark reminded me of Allen Christensen’s mark in between Maxwell and another Pies bloke in 2011 which also resulted in a goal to Geelong to help sway a tight contest their way which ultimately broke Collingwood too in that year’s GF.

That whole passage of play will go down in Grand Final folklore.

2 Likes

Oldie but a goodie

I’m pleased for him. I thought he was quiet and looked a bit overawed but he pulled out a grab that helped win them the flag and he’s got that forever.

1 Like

I’d chop my ■■■■ off if it ment we could do that to ■■■■ Carlton in a grand final

2 Likes

That would mean Fark FC making a grand final.

Can’t have that.

4 Likes

I assume you mean your hair, although why the swear filter picked that up I’ll never know.

3 Likes

I still think play on is the right option here.
Gives you an opportunity to open up the face and get closer to the goals.
Also, the likelihood of finding a team mate in a better position is enhanced.
Just poor execution this time…

2 Likes

No seriously id chop off my wizzer if i had the guarantee that we’d do that to FC in a GF

Gasp

So…no Donga then ?

1 Like

And I’d let you

6 Likes

Ryan also had one of the great squib moments of any GF.

9 Likes

He did that too. Think he’ll be recalling his mark rather than that moment.

Didn’t think it was a squib, just spent it before he’d earned it and it was a bit greasy at the time. More than made up for it.

1 Like

I think in the lat quarter WCE were channelling EFC’s very own Joey Dan.

1 Like