2018 Grand Final - eat a big bag of dicks, ya Wobbles!

Nah, he squibbed it.
Irony is, the Coll player approaching was Aish, who would hit with the force of a stiff breeze.

1 Like

The worst thing about that WCE win was seeing all those cuts to a grinning Julie Farking Bishop.

2 Likes

19%20pm

8 Likes

It was the squib he had to have then.

That was in unusual poor taste, BD. :thinking:

I am waiting for @Lifetime_ban to get your for breaching his edict of yesterday

I fear no one.

2 Likes

Been almost 24 hours but it still feels FANFUCKINGTASTIC.

The sun is out, the birds are singing. What a time to be alive in the greatest city on earth.

9 Likes

Small minds

Recall how they treated our previous captain?

They are the worst supporters in the competition

1 Like

Ed hasn’t done wrong by Essendon.

Those WCE fans well watch the tears on YouTube once again and relive the day

Don’t for a second think the booing was because of him being a good player and comparing to others booed like Ablett, Judd etc… it was booing him because they think he is a drug cheat and those boos he took onboard for every person involved at Essendon. That is a lot too endure so I’m extremely proud of Jobe and to this day extremely disappointed at WCE fans because they still carry on today around Perth about our club and players being druggies but don’t remind themselves of their own mistakes of their players back in 2006 admitting about drug use, oh and their excuse not performance enhancing so it makes it ok

4 Likes

Both fan bases got stuck into us during the saga.

Anzac 2015, I can vividly remember Collingwood supporters giving us the “injection salute” at the end of the game.

I cheered for Eagles because I didn’t want Collingwood to equal us on 16 premierships.

Had Eagles been sitting on 15 premierships, I would have hated it and had to cheer for Collingwood.

3 Likes

I think the fact that he didn’t squib the 2nd one remedies the first.

3 Likes

Buckley hugging Alex Woodward after the game and telling him not to blame himself was great as was him consoling the banner people prior to the game.

This whole thing about the runner is ■■■■■■■ me off. Even if he wasn’t there, it would have taken a miracle effort for that player to get near the kick. It was a shocker.

6 Likes

Tolerating a culture of failure

Malthouse would have put them up against a wall and tore strips off them

The runner would have been sent on to look like there were more targets to kick out to and it farquing backfired…that i’ll learn em.

1 Like

Looks like she’s on the bus trip across the Nullarbor…

Yeah I agree. Supporters will look at moments like that or the Sheed supposed shepherd and wonder ‘what if’.

Reckon your right, Yeo marks that anyway and there is a quarter to play to peg it back.

Just feel for Woodward cause of the rotten luck he’s had as a player and then read a piece a couple of weeks ago about Buckley asking him to stay on as the runner after he did his knee again. Good story and just feel for him, he deserves some good luck.

So would Sheeds, but that doesn’t work any longer.

1 Like

I’ve lived in Melbourne but mostly Perth, unless you live here you won’t have an idea

1 Like