2018 Grand Final - eat a big bag of dicks, ya Wobbles!

Works for clarko

Nope, youā€™re right on that!

That being said, I donā€™t think many people in Melbourne would have liked to deal with Collingwood supporters if they had won the premiership either.

Even heā€™s changed Guzz. Singing songs and strumming his guitar for Burgoyne in the rooms.

It was mentioned onsome show this morning, ā€¦ but again not when the other was.

Also, ā€¦ apparently, that was the only GF in history, where the scores were dead level at 3/4 time.

BT called Julie Bishop ā€œformer prime ministerā€ during the telecast. Derp

2 Likes

To be fair, itā€™s very difficult to keep track on who our Prime Minister is! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Of course not!

Itā€™s not about footy what they did to Jobe over here. They attacked his integrity due to a situation out of his control. All due diligence from the players was above board

2 Likes

Really? What about McGuire and Sarah? That was a massive low for the club during the saga.

21 Likes

Yep.
His team mate would be absolutely furious De Goey allowed McGovern a 20m runup to step ladder him.

Maybe this is a confession for the secret same thread but I think Julie Bishop is kinda hot :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Seeing a flog like Maynard be a premiership player would of been too much to bear. Seeing him get absolutely smashed was fantastic.

The fact that Collingwood think they lost becuase of the umpires after the golden run they have had all year just tops it off.

11 Likes

Thats quite the feat considering the other players in the pies lineup. Honestly over half a dozen players that I canā€™t split.

2 Likes

A lot of people lining up to blow Bucks these days.

Something has gone massively wrong in the world.

Was and is the epitome of FIGJAM.

4 Likes

Pretty sure itā€™s alan border.

2 Likes

WTF.

5 Likes

Lol

You are either older than me or you really need emotional guidance.

4 Likes

Putting aside it was Collingwood and it happens all the time, Rioliā€™s block on Maynard is typical of what I see as a blight on the game. All players should have to attack a marking contest with their eyes on the ball. You either attempt to mark it or you punch. It should at least look that way. If you are clever enough to screen whilst keeping your eyes on the ball and making an attempt at attacking the ball then I suppose good luck to you. How often do we see genuine ball players like JD deliberately knocked out of the contest. Umpires let the Ranceā€™s of the world get away with it and commentators applaud their ā€˜skillā€™. Itā€™s a shepherd when the ball is more than five meters away and I hate it.
Just thought Iā€™d get that off my chest

8 Likes

He had a few moments, that mark though

As much as I accept rance is a very good player, I really hope he was sulking on his couch yesterday