2018 ISC JUMPER....Perfected!

I would keep that heritage jumper as our regular strip, it is ace.

Bring it out in Merino wool and it would sell like hotcakes from the bomber shop.

3 Likes

im dead serious, the potential board member running with ‘collared jumpers’ gets my vote.

4 Likes

I’m all for the collar. Looks awesome.

7 Likes

Too much commercial interest, but it would’ve been brilliant if that jumper had no sponsor logos or AFL logo. I recall both Manchester clubs turning out in sponsorless shirts in 2008 to mark the 50th anniversary of the Munich tragedy. It looked fantastic. Very much on the pro-collar bandwagon. Walla agrees!

3 Likes

came in this thread to literally say the same thing. Collar and associated collar pops must stay… officially awesome.

And classy too… no need to change when heading to the bowls club for a drink after the game…

2 Likes

could you get in to the MCC bar with that jumper on?

4 Likes

Plus 1 for the collar as a permanent addition

Also the club appears to me missing a massive opportunity in branded carry-all’s

2 Likes

This Exactly!!! ^^^

Gonna throw the board members from the top deck if we don’t have a collared jumper on Friday.

4 Likes

Board members would never be seen on the top deck.

1 Like

Most of them wouldn’t even know there is a top deck.

1 Like

So the collar. Its a lock for 2019 right?

I like the skinny sash for what it’s worth too.

3 Likes

They know it as “that damned roof that keeps the cigar smoke in”.

1 Like

Excuse me. I only smoke my cigars on the top deck…

…of Siglo.

1 Like

Actual footage of last EFC board meeting:

5 Likes

Take down this incredibly private photo of me dressed as a man!

3 Likes

Don’t be so hasty. You’ll need press like this if you want to join the AFL executive one day.

3 Likes

afl.com Exclusive:
Essendon Director Fined $250,000 For Bringing The Game In To Disrepute - Gives Like To Thinly Veiled Criticism of AFL Executive

5 Likes

Cathy wouldn’t have the first idea of sitting on the top deck of the southern with all of humanity and having to eat HOT CHIPS that aren’t of the highest quality.

3 Likes

Who the fark would voluntarily do that?