MRP MRO and Tribunal stuff - 2018

So how many weeks should Ambrose have got for his driving tackle on Brad Hill when he played for the Hawks?

What a farce this game is becoming. Will be Gaelic football rules within 5 years

5 Likes

all the more reason to hang on to Connor McKenna

1 Like

Yep. One more step along their long trodden road.

They said that 5 years ago. I would revise your estimation time frame.

The last year or so they have really ramped up its progression. They are scared shitless that someone will test them in court

1 Like

I don’t consider the Ambrose tackle on Hill to be a driving tackle - Natanui pushed his opponent forward while Ambrose pushed his opponent backwards.

It’s a very legal game.

1 Like

Parker has been cleared, despite drawing blood from hitting a player in the head after running past the ball.

You only get suspended if you don’t play for certain clubs.

1 Like

Was the only decent thing that has happened in football this weekend. Common sense at last

Charlie appeal rejected

Ed appeal upheld
Now they are deciding penalty

one-match ban to Ed Currnow.

Right outcome for both.

fark carlton

2 Likes

Definately. Not enough fark Carlton in that decision. Maybe we should have put in an unfavorable medical report on behalf of the umpire?

3 Likes

I see Smith got a $2000 fine and Buckley only $1500. AFL corruption continues.

1 Like

A headbut gets a fine? Interesting

1 Like

Meh. Smith is free to play and Dylan Buckley’s availability doesn’t exactly improve GWS’ prospects.

3 Likes

What did Devon Smith do? Did he have priors? Buckley’s headbutt was a bit of a carnt’s act.

1 Like

What Buckley did is as bad as biting imo

2 Likes

Bet your ■■■■ if one of our guys did it it would be headlining every newspaper and footy show and have been referred straight to the tribunal.

3 Likes