2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

Of course. I have a thing for massive foreheads.

They can play with my nuts!!! Top four finish was an over achievement - enjoy your freefall mext year dawks.

1 Like

Go back to being irrelevant again to the point of possible merger Hawthorn with yer ■■■■ farking free kick and rubbish basketball style of footy, family club crap, zero hardcore fans and stick your mastercoach where the sun don’t shine.

I recall who was laughing the most when we had the saga. Go on get.

5 Likes

Topping up ain’t gonna help…

1 Like

Happy for Jake and Hibberd

2 Likes

N Jetta had prepared himself for delisting when P Roos took over.

M Neeld was clueless.

2 Likes

Hingis?

Even more depressed after losing to those kents twice in the season. I said at the time they were garbage and I stand by it

7 Likes

Hawthorn will need a miracle trade/draft period to stay in the 8 next year.

Still lots of old guys there.

6 blokes playing tonight who are over 30 or will be by the start of next season

2 Likes

Gunston has never kicked a point against us, yet ■■■■■ the bed in two straight finals

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmmm…

Twas truly delightful.

The Richoman is a big unit.

Noe hopefully collingwood lose tomorrow and it will have been a good weekend of football.

5 Likes

Maybe, but I remember Sicily mouthing off at a crippled Daniher earlier this year and seeing that ginger piece of trash get shat on by Melksham and mocked by Petracca was absolutely glorious. Suck ■■■■ Hawthorn!

13 Likes

Ha ha fark Hawthorn

Fun fact: Hawthorn the first club to be beaten in front of 90,000 in successive weeks. Congrats you dumb flogs.

8 Likes

Hope somebody points that out to clarko in the presser lol.

1 Like

Essendon VFL win, Hawthorn and Collingwood done in straight sets. That’s the weekend trifecta.

9 Likes

It’s staggering they signed up Burgoyne and Populo, both borderline cooked. Frawley not too far from it either

2 Likes