2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

@Mendozaaaa regularly makes a point about the inconsistency in reporting of AFL crowd violence and futbol crowd violence.

It bears repeating.

1 Like

bUt teH sOCcer

PS - Sorry to Mendozaaa for stealing his thunder.

1 Like

Travis Auld? Maybe it should be “should Neeld acquaintance be forgot”

Ofcourse.

We’re no different at all however they’ve gone from 0 - 100 attendance wise the last 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Yep the Dees bangwagon is next level it was no joke 70-30 dees.

1 Like

In fairness, they’ve only just started playing well.

3 Likes

I hope they get it. They are the only bearable team left.

1 Like

Having said that. ■■■■ off Collingwood ill be ape chesting on my couch when Toby Green kicks Maynard in the face plays on to kick his 5th and put them 8 goals up at the start of the last.

9 Likes

Seriously i hope Green super kicks him so good it makes Shawn Michaels jealous

3 Likes

To be fair, he is completely cooked.

I know a few dees fans, only 1 of them has been a tragic and gone regularly the last 15 years. the others usually have seen their first game last night.

Its the MCC ones that get me. Toffs who haven’t even seen a football for 15 years turning up like they’ve always been there

1 Like

I wonder how many of these newly awakened fans are prepared to make the trek west for next week’s game? Not many I’m guessing.

Peaked in 2014, its been downhill in terms of goals kicked every year since then but still kicked 32 goals this year.
Should retire imo. If he is not cooked now, he certainly will be at the end of next year its not a good way to end his career.

Im fairness no away clubs fans would have to much luck getting a ticket to that game.

1 Like

Been going to both codes games for close to 20 years (footy for 30+) and aussie rules spectators are by the worst regardless of crowd size.

Cricket as well, by they apparently don’t count because they’re “Larrakins”. If Newmarket and Kensington stations are anything to go by after a big race (would never be seen dead at a race track personally), then horse racing crowds would go close as well.

3 Likes

Few good aussie blokes with to many beers. Nothing to see

We were discussing privilege in another thread earlier in the week and you provide good examples of what privilege is. If you’re brown/wog or muso and start trouble, expect calls for you to be sent back to ‘where you came from’ and for your sport to be banned. Conversely, come from a more respectable stock and your misdeeds will be brushed off. Come from the right stock and have gone to the right schools and you will almost certainly receive Ferris Beuller levels of community support.

Hopefully a more enlightened time isn’t too far down the line.

The fact that people still go out of their way to call the sport “wogball” speaks volumes

2 Likes

Yep. That’s where I was sitting last night.

It was unbearable and just by reaction, I started to want the Hawks to win (and I hate the Hawks).

One Demon supporter actually stood up and kept saluting when the Dees got a goal.

Guy behind me didn’t know the players name and resorted to saying “come on young demon, get the goal”. He was also the guy that started paying out Hawks supporters as they left.