2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

As I been telling you lads all along! Demons will win the flag cough choke oh wait…

2 Likes

Species potentially following in Neelds footsteps.

Reckon Essendon should make the finals then win a few before you should start lecturing Melbourne supporters on how to feel.

NO. I dont give a rats who wins games when Essendon is not playing. Its the one pleasure you have when you are not involved. There are only 2 teams in it now, so supporters of 16 teams are disappointed at this stage. Any case, I dont think any Melbourne supporters are on this site right now listening to us lecturing them.

5 Likes

That was the opinion over here, too. Doubt over how the midfield would cope after Priddis and Mitchell. Doubt over Naitanui’s ability to comeback from an ACL. Doubt over the lower end of the list to improve. Doubt over how the older players would cope. Getting killed in the pre-season reinforced things and losing in rnd 1 seemed to confirm it.

You seem to think Melbourne supporters shouldn’t be surprised by what happened. I think your lecturing of how others should be feeling should be kept in house until you have grounds to spout off.

No it won’t

6 Likes

Interesting use of ‘you’ rather than ‘we’.

4 Likes

Excellent coaching performance. I’m pleased for him, down to earth genuinely good guy.

Goes to show when you move on guys like Mitchell and Priddis and on paper it leaves a hole but the reality is that as a group Redden, Yeo, Shuey, Sheed, Gaff are far better and whilst the other two were good a few years ago they were taking up midfield minutes and probably holding the team back.

1 Like

No it’s not.

I hate everything about West Coast but they deserve full credit for their season so far.

1 Like

Kinda proves despite ball winning ability leg speed in the midfield is so much more important these days.

1 Like

Melbourne were nervous, particularly early leading to multiple turnovers and consequently scores by West Coast. Calmness and belief in what has got you there in the first place is so important. Collingfark showed it last night, West Coast today. If they both bring it next week the game could be a classic.

1 Like

Eat a massive bag Melbourne and wash it down with a nice tall glass of suck it!

2 Likes

Spot on and while WC were mindful of playing them together, Mitchell and Priddis and their lack of pace exposed the team.

That isn’t actually possible, no matter what the circumstance.

2 Likes

The best game of the finals thus far has been WC v Pies so hoping they can pull out a similar showing on Saturday. It’s been a very underwhelming finals series imo, would be nice to see a close GF.

2 Likes

I don’t get it. Can someone explain the joke?

9a8ce774a520f9e5a688f2736dab04ea (650×488)

2 Likes

It’s an old American joke.
That’s $hit.

It shows that after two very ordinary finals games and one good game that he’s very happy with himself and would want to get a kick in the GF.

1 Like