2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

Poor form from Mason. Sounds like he’s getting a bit carried away with his good game last night. Odds on to have a Barry in the GF.

2 Likes

Looks like he’s deleted it

[quote=“Zimmer, post:3945, topic:13933, full:true”]
I don’t get it. Can someone explain the joke?

I think he is mocking melb fans for wasting their money.

If you’re going to sledge opposition fans, at least make it a good one.

Even if it is a good one, it’s a dangerous game to be playing. These things always come back to bite you.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s it finally. There’s something about humility that makes a person that much more admirable in victory or defeat.

4 Likes

10 likes from me

It was 4 time Premiership player Jordan Lewis that cost Melbourne the game in the 1st quarter. For a young team with little experience having your most experienced finals player wilt, would be quite deflating.

That’s a big call! Jordan had plenty of mates. Their captain may as well of been sitting on the pine, such was his impact on the first half.

Stay classy mason

1 Like

Zero impact is better than a negative impact.

Lewis was brought in for these kind of moments and he failed

I’m not sure if he will be much use to them by this time next year.
Still a nice kick of the footy, but man he is so slow.
You’d reckon they’re monty’s for Top 6 though.

Melks had a stinker, Tyson showed once again why he’s been Casey’s best player all year, and Frost was reasonably well beaten IMO.
Certainly shoots down JBOMB’s theory that trades = success.

Hibberd was good… the only one.

Should be. I think only Lewis and Jones are even towards their 30s??

Correct.
Only Hibberd and Jetta the other 2 inside their Best 18 who you would consider at Veteran age…

Yeah, ■■■■ off ■■■■■

I’m fortunate enough to have the replay of the Pies games on. Again.

Tell him to enjoy while he can, surely they can’t put up that effort again next week!! Fingers crossed they can’t :worried:

1 Like

It would have been nice for some old friends of mine who are Melbourne supporters, and good blokes, for a Demons win. However since my workplace started sponsering Casey its been unbearable, especially last week.
Corporate and higher management dicks, who know fark all about football, gloating about their fantastic brand promotion decisions. Farking LOL!
Go Bombers!!

Worst post for the year candidate?

3 Likes