2018 Pre Season Discussion

So make that 6 reasons why Essendon can win the flag in 2018. All aboard the hype train, next stop Wangaratta.

flag

1 Like

#flag

1 Like

#flags

2 Likes

That’s catchy

#catchdaflag

#catchdaflags

Wangaratta has been a bit of a no-go zone for the Bombers.

I want to see us charter a private jet to Traralgon for a pre-season game. I bet we would be late.

nonono…

#wavedaPflag

1 Like

Anyone know the days/times for training in January? Got some keen kids who want to get out to Tulla for a look

1 Like

This joint will be great when the crows roll us by 6 goals round 1

2 Likes

You’ve rolled yourself a Camberwell Carrot three months early expecting disappointment?

2 Likes

Hey WOB, chin up.
We almost never play Adelaide on our own turf. They have a massive home ground advantage, and out number our fans by 3:1 in Adelaide. We will turn the tables on them. Adelaide will only win by 4 goals.

3 Likes

I think most football followers, even the complete nuffies, appreciate a guy who plays his guts out, plays in the absolute spirit of the game and is humble with it no matter which team he plays for.

2 Likes

I read somewhere, it may have been AFL site, that the players are back for training on the 5th. Training normally starts 9.30-10am and is on most Monday Wednesday and Fridays

Great. Thanks Nackers

Last time we played Adelaide round 1 we won comfortably. Just sayin’.

1 Like

When we beat the Crows by 6 goals round 1, this place is gonna go off like a frog in a sock.

2 Likes

The AFL stuffed us again promising to up the salary cap and then reneged… Also we played too many injured players in the 2001 gf when there were others available.