2018 Pre Season Discussion

Haha true any potential recruits who love surfing don’t have to travel far.

Damn. Too late to get Modra.

1 Like

Dodoro has now another barginng piece to entice recruits with ahaha

1 Like

How many months a year are you going to use that in Victoria

1 Like
2 Likes

Bags will be able to turn up to training on time now.

1 Like

That photo makes me chuckle. Go Stringer, I think that man bun and peroxide blonde look is giving Joes ■■■■■ mo a run for the money.

1 Like

Show me the kid

and I will show you the man.

Nup. Basically, he is still a kid.

There should be a training session today, Friday 23rd February - 11.15am.

I’ve cleared my diary in anticipation of the Blitz training report.

New standard is bolded player names.

proceed

1 Like

4 Likes

Correct

Pre-season Training Dates

Friday 2nd February - 10:15am

Thursday 15th February - 10:30am

Friday 23rd February - 11.15am

Woosha also said the underdone players would have a tough workout on the weekend.

Looks like he’s just come back from robbing a bank and hasn’t had time to rearrange his hair after taking off his stocking.

1 Like

That’s all i think of now when i see Stringers head lols

What I see is a happy bloke who, when his head is right (on the inside of his skull) , is a GUN.

3 Likes

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/c/ca1efceabcefa5c502e9eaf709e763a9c07f7ec8.jpg

Lets face it, this player is a powerhouse and he likes the way the preseason has gone, He will become a clearance machine and take the competition by storm.
Look out Patrick and Dusty.

There was no room for 2 big bodies at the dogs, the Bont saw to that. We will give the package room to move.

Just dont expect him to sprint down to the last line like Zerret does. Their individual roles will dovetail together like drawer on a Louis XIV commode. Cannot wait to see the finished piece .

1 Like

The fact he has done it just means he is confident with himself and happy in life at present.

Considering he was at rock bottom to a degree not that long ago it’s good to see.

No doubt the novelty of the bleached hair will pass.

1 Like

Is this a freedom of expression they tried to control at the dogs?

I can imagine Bob Murphy having a sit down meeting with him if he rocked telling him this doesn’t fit the church going Jonny cash listening culture we are going for at the dog, get rid of it.

A happy fit Stringer is a very good thing for the EFC.

4 Likes

What I see is a dude with a new (shit) haircut. Who cares?

3 Likes

Agree.

Setterfield potential ACL. ■■■■■■ shame if so.

Here’s to an injury free pre-season from here.

2 Likes