2018 Pre Season Discussion

Finished last year with a bad hammy
Suspect quad few weeks ago
Another hammy now

It’s not situation critical but you wouldn’t want this to keep happening

1 Like

Somebody get Stringer on Stewart’s gastro diet.

7 Likes

I’d be more worried about how 2 players have done hamstrings while training after reporting tightness…

Approximately 7kgs.

5 Likes

Stringer owes it to the club to get gastro

2 Likes

What the club reports vs what actually happens can certainly differ. They may well be holding this back to prevent the kind of panic already seen here, time will tell.

For example, Rockliff succumbed to a(nother) decent hammy the other week but you’ll find it absent any club reports or news articles.

well, until now anyway @CallumTwomey

I heard once, Sam Lonergan got gastro and last 7kg.

He had a normal head for 6 hrs before it returned to its epic proportions.

So where was this Orazio thing reported?

surely we assume the 2nd hand info on raz is wrong & crow talking 30 minutes ago knows the state of the injury list.

Crowey just said several players, including Fanta, is all good to go this week.

2 Likes

Thank f**k. Apologies for sending a scare through the interwebs.

3 Likes

I haven’t heard anything but orazio hasn’t played in Colac yet.

I’m
Hoping the quad issue was actually the current hamstring issue nickers source referred to - as in not a new issue.

Clearly mutch is taking far longer than expected and they don’t really have any idea with jayden.

2 Likes

Why would you hope a quad issue is a hamstring issue?

Sorry I didn’t read my post I’ve updated it

1 Like

Lav must of just about ripped it off the bone. I bet we do not see him at vfl level until at least mid season

1 Like

Wait? Stringer hasn’t been training the house down? My life is a lie. It will be hilarious if he ends up playing key forward all year.

All 20 of those preseason fluff articles were WRONG

1 Like

STRINGER BULKING UP FOR KEY FORWARD ROLE

Smack might just play himself into the round one side if an upgrade spot is available too.

PIE EATING COMPETITION.