2019 Bye Week #1 Games

Gawn looks gone, playing like a laconic Bellchambers no where near his best

With 25 + possies, and 10 taps to advantage. Disagree.

1 Like

Gawn to Weideman. 40 m. out on a 45 angle, and mangles it completely.

Gawn puts a genuine headlock on Grundy. Whistle. Free kick Gawn.

20 pts the diff with heaps of time.
Would be a miracle if they got up though !

Hannan with a free kick for OOBOTF. Snaps truly, reduces margin to 20. Dees like the annoying little kid from next door, who won’t just go away.

Brayshaw passes to McDonald, who pulls it to the left. Dees woeful kicking for goal haunting them.

1 Like

Stephenson is given a birthday present for his next goal, and nails the coffin shut.

Goodwin the worst performed coach of the year.

Literally the only team that is still pushing up that high and allowing easy goals out the back. He has cost them this season.

3 Likes

Pies too slick with h/balls. De Goey a long kick to Mihocek who finds WH - E in the goal square.

Pies 13. 8 - 86
Dees 7. 14 - 56

Baker fumbles, with acres of clear space. Stephenson tackles, passes, goal Cox for Pies. The single worst passage of play l have seen all season. Genuine under 12 level stuff by Dees.

Oh look - Mason’s playing.

Thomas snaps truly, margin blown out again to 40 +.

How the hell you could barrack for the dees is beyond me.

2 Likes

Gawn with a kick after the siren. From 20 m. out he pulls if left, yet again… and again… rinse and repeat.

Dees are a total shambles. Final scores.
Pies 15. 8 - 98.
Dees 7.15 - 57

1 Like

They are a basket case makes me feel good

1 Like

Because the alternative was…

1 Like

As startling a decline in a team from one season to the next as I can recall. Widely tipped to be premiership contenders after making a prelim last year, now 3-9, 16th and done for 2019. Their skill level is appalling.

3 Likes

You farker :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mods, ban this Sidebottom lover.

2 Likes

Yeah defo take option b. Ta.