2019 Bye Week #1 Games

Dermie is ■■■■■■, slurring his words badly. Underwood was very uncomfortable.

I went today. Their forward structure is worse than ours. too far away from the midfield and lack leading options in between

3 Likes

I know they traded Hogan because they thought he was going to leave anyway but surely, it still would have been better to keep him this year?

I didn’t watch the aftermath but Sarah Jones was on the panel. Not easy to confuse Sarah and Kellie Underwood.

Rioli and Vardy have copped 1 match bans each, so they miss our game.

5 Likes

Fck me having the bye is ■■■■, can’t wait until next week and we’re back to ripping into each other about the coach getting the sack and Parish playing on a HFF

Bring it on

4 Likes

Viney and McDonald have fallen away big time. Nathan Jones used to tag Sidebottom, limited skills. Gawn battled hard but can’t be relied on to kick a goal, even from 20 m out, directly in front.

Similar number of scoring shots yet Melbourne lose by heaps. Score board pressure can’t be underestimated. 6.3 makes your opponents nervous, 3.6 makes them relax. We all like to laugh at Melbourne but they’re not too far off. Straighten up and its a tight contest. And Collingwood shouldn’t be overly pleased with themselves either. Not sure how they would have gone had Melbourne kicked straighter.

I don’t think anyone cares about Melbourne enough to laugh at them.
We’re just quite surprised.

On the ground at the end of the game, not on the panel afterwards. If you haven’t watched it then don’t comment.

Disagree. Melbourne are miles off the pace. It was not a tight contest, precisely because they were unable to kick straight. Stick to reality, rather than a hypothetical. When it comes to the game the Dees butcher the ball by foot, a lot.

The game would have tighter had they kicked straighter, you boob.

But they didn’t, ergo it wasn’t.

1 Like