2019 Draft Watch - it’s over, apart from all the remaining bits

Can play as a mid, he is number 3 in this game and got the first clearance and kicks a classy goal at around 16:40 mark

2 Likes

At his size would he be effective in the AFL though? How would he compare to someone like Caleb Daniel? Going by his name he would be quite the impact player.

Also his nicknamed Kozzie, which is another in the pro column.

Is 1cm shorter than Tippa so no I don’t think it’s a big deal he is also the nephew of Byron as you know so good chance he can put on some bulk without losing some of his speed also like Tippa.

1 Like

Son of the former bomber Pickett (Byron’s bro)?

Son of Byford, brother of Al?

I’ve not heard of any Essendon connection

Grandson of Fence, the great separatist.

1 Like

That connection is paling into insignificance.

1 Like

Some posts just go over peoples’s heads.

We’re all straining to keep things in line.

At least we don’t have Walls.

1 Like

Based on what you saw from last year, what’s your read on Flynn Perez and his draft range/chance coming back from an ACL?

Winger/HF type, no idea on his range tbh I had him in the 30-50 range before his injury

1 Like

I heard he’s as bad as my mamma and run is his pal.

1 Like

Huge game from WA inside mid Deven Robertson

37 disposals
1 goal
8 marks
5 tackles

Also one to watch from WA Trent Rivers, been playing down back but think he would make a good tall mid at 192cm he was 181cm at the 16s champs

27 disposals
2 goals
10 marks
4 tackles

1 Like

Stephens struggled a bit in the SANFL last night. Cold, wet night and some of the bigger bodied Crows players pushed him off the ball at times.
Still did a few nice things and hopefully we persist with him

1 Like

Not the best conditions when your young and played on the wing and flanks, he was one of the only SA kids not playing in the trial games last week did he have a niggle?

Yeah believe he had a slight ankle niggle

Anybody with good speed around our pick?

Hopefully our draftees are smart enough to avoid hanging around with dealers.
Though if you’re desperate I hear there’s a few to be found around some of the Sydney & GWS boys.