2019 Lid Off! Red and black vexillolographers welcome

/shots fired

2 Likes

Yeah she did. And she nailed it. :tongue:

6 Likes

Why am I suddenly thinking of Mr Mercedes? :thinking:

I think you are pretty amazing as well klawdy

3 Likes

To your defence about Cripps, Robbo had him at no.4 so there goes any remaining shred of credibility to the people talking him up. Myself included.

1 Like

Your honour, I rest my case!

1 Like

This ad image is next to you resting your case. Hope yours is also full of cash.

1 Like

How can anyone answer that lol?
At least give a percentage, or number.
Let’s say - top 20 players. That’s just over one per team.

If we win a flag he’ll be saying there’s 5 on our list alone.

I did give a number. I said there is about 5!

If you think there is 20 so be it.

Each to their own.

Not sure why you take what I say so personally.

It’s just my opinion.

You are already a bitter carnt and you have only been on here a few months. Hate to see you in a year or two!

Matter of opinion, of course. You are probably more accurate than me though - 7 players out of the all players on lists would be about 10%. Easy to overate players, and 10% seems about right. There is, though, the matter of different playing positions.

1 Like

This is how I see it.

I realise its most likely different to most but I like players that can influence games and they are generally guys that influence attacking plays. And yes defenders can do that also.

After these players its a raffle for mine.

*most likely missed a name or two.

Tier 1 (Game Breakers)

Dangerfield/Martin

Franklin

Fyfe

Rance

Tier 2 (Can influence a game)

Josh Kelly

Josh Kennedy (WC)

Bont

Pendlebury

McGovern

Yao

3 West Coke players? You sure you’re not just being heavily influenced by them winning the premiership last year?

1 Like

I hate WC with a passion. My second worse team.

All three players can influence a game in defensive impact and even more so in attacking sense.

I rate Steele Sidebottom quite highly.

I also remember Jeremy Cameron taking Sydney apart in I think a 2016 final? Has been too injured, but if he has had a strong preseason this year could be very influential.

Toby Greene is probably up there as well.

1 Like

Even though I hate Hawthorn, and he’s getting older, I think you need to include Burgoyne in that list too.
Saved their bacon, swung momentum too many times to count.

Put it this way, I wish he’d played for Essendon.
I wouldn’t say that about every bloke on your list.

Mine is current best list.

Burgoyne is a gun but I would have had GAJ if it was best careers.

Sidebottom, Greene, Betts a couple of years ago, B Grundy, maybe Robbie Grey, Zorko, I reckon Fantasia without injuries. All can change games. Hard to list really, because for the top 10% you’d want to have consistency in there also.

1 Like

This thread has been sidetracked. After today’s news re Joey Jo Jo more lid off required. Bombers now paying $2.20 against GWS, beat them last year without Daniher and Hurley, lid off!

2 Likes