2019 Lid Off! Red and black vexillolographers welcome

bring back Jake Carlisle

I, for one, am so excited to be here and a stalwart supporter of the Bombers, at the beginning of one of the greatest and longest dominations of a team sport in global history.

18 Likes

Slightly disappointed we havenā€™t won the 2019 Premiership yet.

1 Like

the farken negativity 'round here, ā€¦ fair dinkum!

I donā€™t think it would be a good idea to hold a candle to Heppā€™s hair.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Talk Langford to me Cal

Cal and Nat make a cute couple

What are the odds that there will be a plague of injuries and the 2019 season turns to sh*t?

Probably much longer than the odds of people being able to absorb any level of disappointment about injuries that occur in a contact sport.

1 Like

To miss finalsā€¦

Personally, I think we should be at about 100/1.

2 Likes

Ask Nino.

I canā€™t find him

And now into 10:1 and 5th favourite. I am sure itā€™s because the bookies know how good we are and its not because we have a bunch of delusional gambler fans who skew the odds.

2 Likes

Hmmmm.
What are the odds on an Essendon vs Melbourne GF and a young backman/midfielder winning the Brownlow?

3 Likes

I think itā€™s because Mitchell busted his leg? Either way iā€™ll take it.

1 Like

Pretty long odds unless you have a time machine turned to the year 2000 and fuel for your flux capacitor.

Is the brownlow medal winner named Shane and does he have a dodgy mate named Shane supplying him juice?

Remember when we were worried about interstate dominance? Take out West Coast and it could be about 1930

Iā€™m not worried about interstate dominance this year. I reckon the finals will be 6-7 Melbourne clubs possibly.