2019 round 1 vs GWS - game day thread

Twat

• megz
4 Likes

Will you be eating at the venue Ants?

Hurry up 3:20

Have you been listening in to our relationship? Eerily accurate.

1 Like

Hope Hurley and Zaka have decided to turn up after their dismal JLt campaigns

Go Bombers!!

1 Like

RAZ FANTASY

2 Likes

Equal parts pumped / nervous.

Interesting to see the Dogs use Caleb Daniel at kick-ins last night. I hope we have been thinking about ways to use the new kick in rule to our advantage. Would love to see Saad or Connor (Saad in particular) taking kick-ins as he is a good, penetrating kick, but he could also could take off and evade a few forwards. Reckon he could almost carry it out of the defensive 50.

2 Likes

Well it hasnt changed for 15 years , not convinced we will change our ‘winning formula’. Kick to contest. Repeat F50 entry for opposition. Cue outrage from posters here - wtf have we been doing all summer.

4 Likes

Kick it to Tippas’ head all day.

There is a surprising amount of giants fans in Olympic Park. Still think we will double them. At least. Loving all the red and black out and about.

2 Likes

Beautiful kick is young Caleb.

is it 3:20 yet?

Odds on us being the first team penalised for not having players in the correct starting positions?

8 Likes

Game day thread will explode if it’s Hurley

I’m tipping McKernan.

1 Like

Game day thread will explode regardless. That’s why I love it.

5 Likes

First time I ventured in there it took me a month to recover.

Now I just go with the flow.

1 Like

Both sides would be at their most optimistic I guess.
What’s the game day experience like at that ground? Do the GWS fans a have a good day out?
I’m curious as to whether their fans really get into AFL or if it’s a bit of a “giving AFL a go” kind of vibe.

We’ll be the first to bounce the ball straight after leaving the goalsquare from the kick-in.

Crap name, crap nickname, stupid looking jumper. What’s there to like?