Decision making = 0

1 Like

I’m only watching cause I still have 1/2 a bottle of Shiraz to get through

5 Likes

Langford has been one of our best today

4 Likes

see bags can kick em from 50

the problem was when the game was on the line he pussied out and tried to pass

Probably better to cop a proper pasting than lose by 45 and tread water. At least the blowtorch will be on the entire club - pretty concerning performance.

8 Likes

It may be a naive question- but who stole their confidence?

1 Like

How’s that kick by Myers? Senior player, experienced under absolutely no pressure at all missed target by 10 meters. COME ON WE MUST FIND BETTER PLAYERS!!!

1 Like

I’m so desperate I think I’m going drink the cleanskins I bought to cook with.

4 Likes

Under no pressure, misses the target by 20m. Dud!

THAT WAS AWFUL

FC in Jlt1

SMASHED
GUTLESS
PATHETIC

IT’S TIME FOR THE REVIEW

2 Likes

It was humid.

HAVE A LAUGH ZACKA YOU WEAK ARSEHAT

7 Likes

Fark JLT form, means nothing

Why the fk are you laughing after the game zaka you weak fkn pea heart

2 Likes

But, but… we’re a big club. We’ve got the best facilities, destination club, best sports science, esports… we can poach Rutten, Worsfold, Shiel, Smith… flash the cash + opportunities after your footy career is over. ‘Come to us… you know how well connected we are? Sponsors, coteries will look after you.’ Lol.

Cue the hate from sections of the Blitz… ‘over-reaction’, ‘chill’, ‘be patient’. But seriously, the club has not known what it takes to build a coaching staff, a winning culture, a winning team, for 15 years… its run by marketing spivs and bean counters… and it’s really no surprise.

2 Likes

You could drink all the vinegar and it would still leave a better taste in the mouth than this crap

There’s Zaha smiling and laughing have a lovely time