2020 FF Original Discussion Thread

Was just watching him and pretty happy to have a developing ruck forward. If nothing else, it makes drafting less complicated

2 Likes

Richmond Bye Averages for the weekend

Aarts - 42
Baker - 59
Balta - 50
Bolton - 68
Broad - 43
Castagna - 52
Cotchin - 69
Dow - 27
Graham - 66
Higgins - 47
Houli - 63
Lynch - 49
Makov - 44
Martin - 71
McIntosh - 62
Nankervis - 70
Pickett - 61
Riewoldt - 51
Rioli - 55
Short - 74
Soldo - 69
Vlastuin - 69

1 Like

This week’s FA1 is tomorrow (Friday September 4) at 11pm & FA2 is Saturday September 5 at 11pm

Next few FAs…
Round 17 - FA1 is Wednesday September 9 at 11pm & FA2 is Friday September 11 at 11pm
Round 18 - TBA once the days are decided.

That’s pretty much the reminder. Doubt I’d get a chance to remind again before tomorrow night.

3 Likes

Half my team laid an egg this week.

LOL…
I processed FAs a day early…
Forgot what day it was…
Carry on…
Will do them again in around 23hrs…

FAs have been processed.

@Stoops.
I believe your first player you wanted to delist is null and void because ANB wasn’t available.
And with the delisting of Tom Murphy, your second priority wasn’t taken at all because your first choice (Jetta) was available.

At least…
That’s the way I interpreted it…

Out - Player
In - ANB

Out - Tom Murphy
In - (in priority order)

1. Lewis Jetta
  2. Player

Pies Bye Averages

Unavailable: Tom Phillips (hamstring)

• Greenwood’s average includes 2 games from last season which have been scaled to reduced game time

Adams - 93
C.Brown - 49
T.Brown - 32
Cox - 34
Crisp - 88
Daicos - 76
Elliott - 71
Greenwood - 40*
Grundy - 85
Hoskin-Elliott - 62
Lynch - 24
Madgen - 55
Maynard - 69
Mihocek - 41
Moore - 47
Noble - 69
Pendlebury - 91
Quaynor - 46
Roughead - 49
Stephenson - 43
Thomas - 48

Yep, that’s perfect, thanks mate

Phillips out is another big blow, think I might be toast this year. Hopefully we can give @Stoops a run for his money, but his side looks very impressive.

That was unlucky for you, was putting together a nice score to add to the average, probably cancels out Lambert missing for me.

I think it will be a pretty close game, my forward line is looking a bit shaky, will make or break this week and my season

Jack Steven getting injured during the bye week sums up my season

Good luck this week Fudge

1 Like

FAs have been processed.

Best of luck to all.

Good luck, coaches.

2 Likes

Gonna need my players to go nuts in this upcoming game otherwise I’m cooked

Relax, you have Geelong players :rofl:

Nah I’m gone

You give up quicker than Essington did today. I still think you’re a huge chance. MacCrae, Johaninsen & English are all going big and all my remaining players are capable of 30’s.

Both you guys would have destroyed me this week.

Based on averages from here on you will win by 70 odd, going to need a swing in fortunes to win, my guys are all prone to low scores. I reckon I’ll need to go 1150+ to be in the conversation.

Did kill me today thinking that Jack Steven would’ve torn us apart, could’ve used those points!

1 Like

Website Design