2020 FF Original Discussion Thread

Are there any confirmed scores? @Dunlop.
Im going to do FAs tonight and I’m treating it like an election and teams have conceded the win and it’s CB v Fudge.

1 Like

1202 - 1086

Should be a cracker of a GF. Good luck to both teams

1 Like

Huh? Did you look at UF? There weren’t any byes and all teams had their 18 spots filled - there wasn’t going to be any difference in score.

Sorry. Have not being paying attention to AFL so missed that there were no byes.
Will process FAs in the next twenty minutes.

1 Like

FAs have been processed.

FA2 is Friday night. Hopefully, I don’t sleep on the couch and completely forget about it like last night…

All the best Crazy, real rivalry match this one and in a Grand Final!

1 Like

All the best fellas!

2 Likes

Best of luck to both of you.
No injuries.
Hope it’s a close one.

1 Like

And to you too mate! We go back almost 2 decades, and played in some tight finals. Hopefully it’s a cracker!

1 Like

Hurn had been mildly out of touch this year but finding form in the GF would be handy for Fudge

1 Like

Pretty poor start. Hurn pulls out a blinder, whilst Hall manages 3 disposals after half time to end up on 49 after 37 in the first half. I always knew 8th versus 1st was gonna be tough, but would have liked Hall not to put the cue in the rack to give me a chance early.

FAs are done.

Thank fark there’s no more of this rubbish for a while…

4 Likes

Great job this year @Blummers32!!

2 Likes

Yep, excellent work Blummers. Thanks for doing it. A crazy year to take it on, as it turned out.

1 Like

I hope they return to normal weekend footy scheduling.
Surely it’s been enough of a ratings flop to resist replicating.

I think I only watched 3 games all year (and they were all before the win against against Collingwood).
And usually the ones I don’t watch, I at least follow DT wise. But this year, I barely bothered with that either.

I’m really hoping I at least have more interest in DT next year.

1 Like

Obviously ,too early to make any sort of call. One poor return for one of Fudges boys and it’s all par again.

If our lot allow Oliver and Gawn to go nuts - and I’m not confident we don’t, surely we don’t play a tag in worsfolds last game!? - then you’re in a bit of strife. But I see a few weak links in Fudge’s 18 as well. I think this will be a close outcome.

Thank you for doing such an excellent job with the FA this year Blummers. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

I think I’m more or less done, I needed EVERYTHING to be perfect, much like last week and so far from 3 players it’s barely been OK. My backline has needed to plug one hole too many. If I knew I’d have been close to a Grand Final I would have topped up more.

I think the odds of Draper, a 7th gamer, keeping Gawn, a man who averages 100 odd and huge scores against us, to a low score is almost zero. Oliver will have his way with us in that midfield too… But then again you never know, all it takes is an early injury to a star and things can even up.

Agreed Blummer, well done and thanks.

Website Design