2020, What the pundits say

This!! So true hence why I’m lid off this year aiming for top 4 next year.

These predictions are based on trailing data and not current data anyway.

We had an injured skipper, Tbell, Hooker, Hurley, Merrett ( start of year ), Zaka at parr’s last year especially last few rounds trying to make finals.

No Smith or Daniher

McGrath as a first season midfielder

Make shift forwardline due to both Daniher and smith.going down.

So what does this all mean…

Smith back full fitness more goals and tackling pressure
Redman to continue improving on his breakout year
Parish came on in second half of last year and will bring that confidence into this year
Laverde after year on year injuries never had a real crack but showed last year in second half especially had the goods and finally had a proper preseason and looks ripe
Smack showed he can play FF and should maintain this standard
Stringer looks fitter and with be hard to stop especially in the midfield at stoppages, more goals from him needed and should
Merrett poor start last year won’t be like that this year he’ll take off from rd 1
Tippa more midfield minutes for mine looks super fit, should get his tackling numbers back up again
Shiel will do better than last year now he has some support
Heppell May start slow but after a few rounds will work into it nicely pain free and more mobile
Hibberd the big body we need in the middle will be a test for him but I’m confident he’ll match it with players
Fantasia is back! This is perhaps the biggest plus going into this season along with Smith.
Townsend I’m putting him in because he kicks goals and tackles with intent look out defenders!

So much more to look forward to than last year.!!

8 Likes