2021 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Congrats on the new arrival.

As for your squad that’s all your own doing as well!

1 Like

Any chance we could bring the delisting and draft date forward by a day without causing any issues?

Monday the 8th is a public holiday in Victoria and Tassie and would be a good day to start the draft and maybe get more picks done than normal.

Just a thought.

The dates are set that way to allow us to see all AFL clubs play one official practice match. There is a game on Monday afternoon. If we close the keepers off sooner we don’t get to see all the clubs in action.

Fair enough. I forgot about that.

Squads and draft order updated on Blitz. I will work to update the draft order on UF tomorrow.

Please submit your keepers on UF and remember you must include any players you have traded for in your final keepers.

1 Like

To confirm I will add the players you have traded in on UF. Just nominate the players listed on UF you wish to keep.

Therefore if you have traded in 2 players you only need to nominate 18 players.

I am wondering whether we should just start the draft tomorrow as suggested earlier. yes there’d still be two games to play but there so much guess work involved anyway this year. If you’re interested in the high draftee rookies you’re probably going to take them regardless. I’m probably not going to be getting a selection in any event on the first day anyway so whatever…

2 Likes

If people want to start the draft early they should be allowed imo, just have to be prepared to wait if those with picks afterwards want to wait for the last games. If @Smooth has pick 1 lined up then I don’t see no harm in picking. Reckon it’s lineball for the first 20 with potentially positions being the deciding factor.

1 Like

Squads and draft order updated on Blitz. Now working to update draft order in UF.

6 Likes

UF order now updated. Its a very manual process so the Blitz order will be the more accurate if there are discrepancies.

Now we just need keepers to be finalised by everyone.

3 Likes

When do we need to have this done by?

Deadline is 7:30 tomorrow

2 Likes

My squad hasn’t updated. I’ve still got pre-trade period players.

Also when I go to do the draft order every player is available.

I assume I’m doing something wrong.

Your squad on UF won’t be updated until everyone has nominated their keepers.

All you have to do at this stage is nominate your keepers, allowing enough room for any players you have traded in, to take you up to 20 players.

Every player is currently in the draft but that will be sorted out once all keepers are nominated.

2 Likes

You just need to select your pre-trade keepers. Once you have them selected I will add your trades in players. Then once keepers are final sided the draft pool will only show the players actually available for the draft.

2 Likes

For example I traded in 9 players, so will need to just keep 11 players (11+ 9 = 20).

3 Likes

Done. It’s actually really hard.

1 Like

@Aceman You have nominated Grundy as a keeper but you have traded him.

You can delist him and add one of your delistees to get back to 20.

Yeah, sorry. Was going on the advice uptgread that said to nominate pre trade keepers. I will ammend

Who’s left to nominate keepers?

I’m eager to do pre-draft rankings.