2021 Best 22 . Round 10, Nice and settled

@scotty21 LOL

2 Likes

Update your best 22 to include 2MP or Iā€™m putting out a Jihad on you!

2 Likes

Rofl

Francis Ambrose Gleeson
Ridley zerk Smith

Merrett McGrath Langford
Draper Shiel Dunkley*

Redman Stewart guelfi
Tippa hooker stringer

Hams hepp parish Snelling

Emg: 2mp lav Clarke

How have our forward and backlines gotten even worse

Our forward didnā€™t get worse; McKernan is gone.

Our good players left and we donā€™t have anyone to replace them

1 Like

Yikes. Thatā€™s not pretty :grimacing:

Itā€™s not no. The hole Saad and McKenna leave is enormous. Guelfi and Redman give me heart palpitations down back because they both instinctively hunt the ball. I think both could be assets in the grunt half if we can become a front half team.

Desperately hoping Irish back flank mk 3 comes from the clouds. Maybe we could give lav a go there.

1 Like

Obviously you can argue the toss on a few players like 2MP, Hurley, Lav, Caldwell etc but if Rutten can get that team or a close variant of that team to play finals they should build a statue of him at The Hangar immediately.

1 Like

Bloody hell, that looks grim.
What about Caldwell*

2 Likes

what a terrible side. FMD we are utterly cooked, anyone who doesnā€™t think we are bottom 6 is kidding themselves. just keep getting in high end picks

4 Likes

Iā€™m hoping that one out of Irish, Hird and Johnson comes from the clouds.
3 hitsā€¦ hopefully one comes off

1 Like

Forgot about Caldwell. You can probably squeeze him in somewhere off a good preseason.

The small defenders are a real problem though. I expect theyā€™ll persist with Redman and he might recapture his form down there but Iā€™d actually like to see him tried in the front half

1 Like

Itā€™s all good. Scorch just said Saad might stay so best whack him into your best22.

Assuming we hang onto a top 10 pick hopefully we get someone who is ready to go and can slot in to half back or half forward for a year or two before moving on to bigger things

Maybe but Iā€™d prefer a really pure strong mid not a disco flanker mid special.

Our midfield depth is Clarke ATM. Hopefully Caldwell happens but I think weā€™d be hoping to get at least one more very likely looking midfield prospect in the draft. This seems likely unless we upgrade for luke McDonald

Take Dunkley out and it looks 100 times worse

1 Like

you havenā€™t done us any favours but, naming guelfi and redman on the HFF :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Zaha takes one HFF.

Midfieldā€™s the strongest part of the ground with or without Dunkley.

1 Like