2021 Rd 4 Review Thread: Umpires d Essendon

can we get another server or something?

maybe some extra ram?

What a crock of shitt that all was. 14 more frees, … Just Lol

5 Likes

Umpires can get farked as well. The amount of times the swans were caught holding the ball but play on.

3 Likes

Now I know that taking the ball out of the ruck isn’t prior opportunity any more, but by fark running six paces with the ball in your hands and then not disposing of the farking ball correctly certainly is. Where the fark do the AFL find these dumb carnts.

31 Likes

Yes we are, and if Hooker had kicked the goals he should have - we’d be 3-1 right now, and smugly proclaiming the Bin Chickens couldn’t beat us even with 3 extra…

This result was never going to go any other way. It’s an exhibition match.

I think we played okay.

2 Likes

umpiring result if ever i have seen it…that 32 needs to be dropped unless its an AFL directive from Gil the ■■■■

That Hickey one in the last minute grabbed it out of ruck walked ten metres then dropped the ball.

8 Likes

Hurts but full marks for effort. Lost no respect from me.

4 Likes

Hickey going for a run and then not getting pinged in the perfect example of how that game was umpired. Fitting that it happened in the final minute.

11 Likes

Why is it every time at the SCG?! Honestly. It’s ■■■■■■■ heartbreaking.

4 Likes

Disappointing end… we were right in that… it was a bad one from the umps… that hickey decision sort of summed it up… a 50m wobbly kick out of a pack that rolls 15m out of bound… delibrate… but take it out of the ruck… take four steps… try to run through the tackle… yeah nah no prior…

I think the boys should be proud… I reckon that was a bloody good effort.

So by my count that is 3 out of 4 games that we have been good with our effort… good signs.

29 Likes

You can, but he had plenty of opportunity to get rid of it after he took jt

ripper effort by the boys. Nick Cox better get the rising star.

8 Likes

If there is even one person inside the club with any ■■■■■■■ spine at all there will be a serious please explain to the corrupt ■■■■■■■ afl

5 Likes

Remember when Troy panell got knocked out a few years ago?:joy::joy:

Took it and then took a few steps.

That should have been a free.

1 Like

Amazing effort from the boys against the odds

Smashed in the clearances (expected) and by the whistle (also expected)

FFS too angry to post more

Stop worrying about symptoms.

A competent league would solve everything.

3 Likes

Our ruck stocks are so caca that we made Tom Hickey look half decent. Umpires helped, too.

1 Like