2021 trade spec (Part 4)

May end up with another Merrett or Ridley. DoDo Birds’ been smashing those second round draft selections.

so what

8 Likes

Not really still get him

So what what

No worries. BTW, anyone seen @Scorch lately?

images (2)

1 Like

who cares what they claim. there’s literally no consequences.

1 Like

We’re nearly at Part 5 boys and girls

So what, you express an opinion, so did I, why do you care either way as well? He makes claims, people make fun of him, others then tell them to stop and others tell them not to.

2 Likes

except for that time we spent three years manifesting 2mp into reality

that’s the exception though, not the rule…

2 Likes

I still expect our second rounders to be of the Josh Begley, Jason Ashby, Alex Morgan & Ariel Steinberg variety.

3 Likes

It’s the classic Caroline Wilson line…

My sources were spot on, circumstances changed.

Those that hang on these rumours as fact deserve the let down when they turn to ■■■■.

1 Like

Hill seeked us out and wants to play for us we approached and made him offer now kents on here are like “oh well we won’t get hill now because of lobb” so Essendon should back out of the deal

I don’t want us to be a club where we have players nominate and then we don’t do the deal because we want to low ball

4 Likes

Be nice if Essendon/Dodoro give the supporters an update on what they’ve been doing.

1 Like

It’ll be pretty interesting to see how this plays out. I do tend to think the cats have the support to keep him on track, but… As much as I personally love how quiet Geelong (as a city) is, I know for a fact that a lot of young men find it horribly boring.

Boredom + history of problematic behaviour = concerns.

Certainly not saying that it’s going to end in tears (and I hope it doesn’t), but it’ll be interesting.

Ive got the feeling that if the hill deal falls through we will just go with rachule with pick 11. If hes gone by our pick we will just pick up gibbons.

Geelong will be in lockdown again after he arrives!!

Every chance they’re just kicking tyres and will take Kelly and their draft hand as is. Sweet FA trades of value this year comp wide.

Tell GWS and McCartney to fk off.

7 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 4.49.45 pm

4 Likes