2022 Leadership Group

Awesome decision. Terrific group.

Latest De La Soul GIFs | Gfycat

The reduction of the size of the leadership group is a failing by the club in 2 parts:

1. Itā€™s obviously a cost cutting measure by Xavier Campbell who is sacrificing the football department just to make his bottom line look good and protect his bonus.
  2. Itā€™s a stuff up by Dodoro. We obviously are paying too much for Dylan Shiel and canā€™t afford to pay a 4th player a leadership group bonus without risking exceeding the salary cap.
4 Likes

Very happy with our set up.

Very basic and the best candidates got appointed.

Hate the idea of co-captains

1 Like

Just another sign club and supporters are aligned.

5-player leadership group would be the best, to have couple more captains coming through.

The way Ridley has evolved and Parish last year, they would have been my next two.

Imagine if the club graphic was a giant ā€œYEAH, NAhā€

1 Like

If McGrath puts together a strong season, heā€™ll go above Merret IMO.

The right decision for 2022 though.

1 Like

You are liking Ruttenā€™s blue collar approach

I like the traditional 3 man set up, although I reckon Parish would make a great next captain.

Leadership group picks itself this year. If Draper has a big year, I reckon he will be in the leadership group next year. And I reckon Draper is a chance to be our next Captain.

Fantastic group

Groups of 7 leaders are such a pile of wank. And as has been mentioned before, you donā€™t need to be a ā€œleaderā€ to be a leader.

2 Likes