#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

should trade him to gws for for the no.1 pick which we can use on an unporven tall to replace crameri.

You are having a lend of us, right?

He has improvement in him.  He will apply himself this pre-season and without a doubt step up to another level.

Has loads of natural talent and potential has hasn't reached yet.  Give him time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaZdbsZUx1g

He goes with "Yeah, For sure!" at the start of most questions he's answering.

Legend after 3 years, Long may the improvement continue.

He was a legend after his first quarter IMO. Looked like a 100 gamer. Was at the game with some mates (first real game, not NAB cup), and a Richmond supporting friend who'd been saying from the moment we drafted him that he'd be a gun kept telling us "told you so! The groin story was Sheedyesque!"

should trade him to gws for for the no.1 pick which we can use on an unporven tall to replace crameri.

You are having a lend of us, right?

was hoping i could pull this out on someone and you don't deserve it but i can't be arsed waiting anymore.

hook.jpg

Watched the win over Adelaide, gets interviewed post match. First words: "Ohhhh yeah good on ya Richo... yeah it was good to..."

Gem, genius of a player........future captain.

He is Pendlebury like when has the ball, everything seems half a second slower.........

Absolute gun in the making and I would say Brownlow within 3 years would not surprise me in the slightest

WSPUHB

Just wanna say, after 4 rounds he’s been the most impressive player for mine. Picking up 35 possies a game, and I know that’s inflated by our playing style, but it’s a style that requires a lot of running to space and he just goes all day. Add to that a fearlessness and hunger for the ball - he’s a gun.

WSPUHB

I only saw the second half of the VFL, but he got a bit of the ball and was very good at using it.

Just wanna say, after 4 rounds he's been the most impressive player for mine. Picking up 35 possies a game, and I know that's inflated by our playing style, but it's a style that requires a lot of running to space and he just goes all day. Add to that a fearlessness and hunger for the ball - he's a gun.

Agree that he has been imprressive and ultra consistent.

When/if the defensive side of his game clicks he will become one of if not the best in the afl

WSPUHB

I only saw the second half of the VFL, but he got a bit of the ball and was very good at using it.

Not unless he get's some leg speed.

Makes Laycock look like Usain Bolt.

Has everthing else, but is seriously glacial.

Speed can be overated when skill is involved.

[quote name=“Reboot” post=“170499” timestamp=“1397433695”][quote name=“Zebba” post=“170470” timestamp=“1397431474”]

[quote name=“abers13” post=“65848” timestamp=“1381050476”]

WSPUHB

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not unless he get’s some leg speed.

Has everthing else, but is seriously glacial.[/quote

Leg speed aside, does he have the hair for it?

[quote name="Zebba" post="170470" timestamp="1397431474"]
[quote name="abers13" post="65848" timestamp="1381050476"]
WSPUHB
[/quote]

Has everthing else, but is seriously glacial.[/quote
Leg speed aside, does he have the hair for it?

Yes.

It's a bit sad actually. He really can play, but I'm almost 60 and he would be lucky to catch me in a race.

I said to a mate on the weekend that Dyson ought to spend some of his money hiring little bro a sprint coach.

Could a sprint coach make enough of a difference though? Serious question? I have no understanding of how much difference they could make. Eg. What difference could they make to say his 20m time or his 100m time?

Could a sprint coach make enough of a difference though? Serious question? I have no understanding of how much difference they could make. Eg. What difference could they make to say his 20m time or his 100m time?

Yes, they generally can. He just needs that off the line speed - first 15 - 25 metres.

And even if it didn't work, he wouldn't have died wondering.

When/if the defensive side of his game clicks he will become one of if not the best in the afl

7 clearances 10 tackles, first game as a full time mid this season. pretty good return i'd say.

would be happy to see us just going with gleeson at half back full time and only using hepp to spell the half backs rather than spend significant game time down there. bump him back to full time mid and make myers second string mid rather than first.

WSPUHB

Has everthing else, but is seriously glacial.
Yep. At VFL level he seemed to be able to find space, but that was more about his smarts and I won't pretend to be an expert on predicting whether that could transfer to AFL level.