#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Sorry. I mentioned it but you pointed out what it was.

The Author.

I assume??

Who TF is Glenn McFarklane?

Farkwit sensationalist collingwood supporting blinkered komunikashen speshallist employed by the hun who we have the pleasure of hearing on fat-guts hutchison’s regional radio network who would be introduced as another one of “the best newsbreaker in the business” club - that’s who

BOMBERS ‘WEAK AS P*SS’ SAYS BROWN

Brisbane great Jonathan Brown has slammed Essendon for stopping club captain Dyson Heppell from giving an interview on Brown’s radio show this morning.

Heppell was booked to appear on the NOVA breakfast show however, was pulled by the club.
Brown said Essendon were “weak as p*ss” for cancelling the interview.

“They will be affected by it including the fact that Dyson Heppell was supposed to be on our show this morning and has been pulled by the club last night which is weak as ■■■■ by the footy club because they committed, he’s the Captain of the footy club, he’s a big boy, he can stand on his own two feet, and he was on the Footy Show last night so it’s not something that he wasn’t asked about last night and really in a comfortable and safe environment like ours, what do they think we are going to cross examine him like it’s Four Corners. It has been an absolute mess. This would affect the players.”

“There would not have been an Essendon player over the last two or three years that has put their head on the pillow at night and thought Jesus I wish I played for another team.”

(Hey Browny, most of the list had a chance to leave. You want a list of the players that didn’t?)

1 Like

Love to drive a truck over this carnt.

Solid rant from a guy who’s had his fair share of head knocks.

2 Likes

I thought Brisbane was the club where all the players wished they played for a different club. More players have left Brisbane over the last few years than have left Essendon.

7 Likes

Maybe we just have no respect for your ■■■■■■ radio show, Brown.

1 Like

Yeah Nah… Brown’s calling of a game is completely unbiased.

It must be just us.

Maybe his rage is due to some of Lynch’s steroids.

1 Like

What!? Jonno ‘matey mate I love the way he goes about it’ Brown has a radio show. FMD.

4 Likes

Brownys club was so sh#thouse that his daughter strated barracking for Fark Carlton instead.

Turns out Hep was meant to be on the show as an ambassador for the GP, but the GP themselves withdrew him from the show, not the club.
They want him on the show closer to the event so they will talk about that and not all the other crap.

6 Likes

Brown’s just ■■■■■■ we didn’t ask him to be a top up.

Did browny talk about “me wife,me kids,me club”?

3 Likes

The dumb fark went the early crow and looked real silly. Hepp’s manager confirmed EFC had nothing to do with it. Can’t wait to see him at one of our games this year

2 Likes

The club should pull him now.

Hmmmmm …

1 Like

No point, he’s doing a great job pulling himself.

2 Likes

“Weak as p!ss”…“WEAK”? he says, like that blockhead was going to conduct a hard-hitting interview like the quality journalist he is.

Brown: “So Dys, whats your take on all this Gatto stuff”
Dys: “Yeah Nah, haven’t been reading the papers to be fair, just looking to focus on this weeks game against Geelong”
Brown: “Yea fair nuf”
Dys : “all good nackers”

Yea Hepps is petrified of your slurring brain farts.

11 Likes

Something tells me his show on that garbage radio station isnt doing too well either…